1. Heart of The Phoenix bug - Arena

Hello,

I am playing BM hunter in arena, and i am using often pet magic Heart of the Phoenix. When my pet dies, if i use Heart of The Phoenix i get 7 min global cd on this magic. Not only me, every BM hunter. Of course Heart of the Phoenix should be ready for next arena, as any other magic, but no, i cant use that magic next 7 min. Please when you have time, can you resolve this problem.

Best regards.

2. Just for the record, this isn't the place you should report bugs. We got a bugtracker.
    And second i allready reported that bug there https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/30999 yet is still not pending or dismissed, i need vote up

3. Your pet might still have the debuff when you enter arena. It happens when you enter arena while mounted or while pet is dismissed. Simply dismount or summon pet as you enter arena and all pet buffs and debuffs should be cleared. Unless you are trying to sneak in every single class buff on your pet into arena this shouldnt be a problem. Also note that you need to be in line of sight of your dead pet (whether or not this is a bug)
    Edited: September 17, 2016

4. Your pet might still have the debuff when you enter arena. It happens when you enter arena while mounted or while pet is dismissed. Simply dismount or summon pet as you enter arena and all pet buffs and debuffs should be cleared. Unless you are trying to sneak in every single class buff on your pet into arena this shouldnt be a problem. Also note that you need to be in line of sight of your dead pet (whether or not this is a bug)
    It SHOULD like you said, but it doesnt clean/reset in the case of Heart of the Phoenix debuff on pet. LoS Resurrection is a bug aswell. This bug is so old aswell, maybe even than molten.

Buffed pets (stacking other classes buffs in your pet) inside arenas are easy reportable. Because i'm pretty sure that there is not a solid way until now, on how to code and maintain Pet CDs/Resets while active/inactive/stabled without touching buff/debuff timers and making it easy exploitable.

PS: 1thing is seeing a hunter with a pet and maybe idk lets say Intellect from mages? remaining from a bg/rdf and another totally differnent is seeing a FullBMHunt with X pet and with 3 paladins buffs 2 shouts from warriors, without any of those class as a comb, 2nd case is obviously intentional. Remember aswell that we can't remove buffs from pets, but like you said, just to be sure and avoid any problem, dismount before entering arenas.
    Edited: September 17, 2016