1. 3.5.5 MM in depth Video Guide by Orcsucks and Pipps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-rI8vUSYIQ

I didnt quite get everything i wanted to say in the video but none the less i hope you all enjoy this guide took me a very long time to make and i would not have made it without my friend pipps.

Special thanks to my guild Sanctified and my friends.

I hope you will enjoy my effort!

2. good guide very long but alot of good info

3. Amazing guide, loved it! Learn alot! Keep up with the guides.

Peace out!

4. Solid guide, really nice math, very useful!

5. Small pointer: You don't need to track the boss type, as long as you're tracking anything you're good. Of course the effect won't work on NPC types that aren't listed in the talent choice, but post 3.3 you don't need to track the correct type to get the damage bonus.

6. Small pointer: You don't need to track the boss type, as long as you're tracking anything you're good. Of course the effect won't work on NPC types that aren't listed in the talent choice, but post 3.3 you don't need to track the correct type to get the damage bonus.
    Thanks for the correction, hope you liked the video!

7. Small pointer: You don't need to track the boss type, as long as you're tracking anything you're good. Of course the effect won't work on NPC types that aren't listed in the talent choice, but post 3.3 you don't need to track the correct type to get the damage bonus.
    Rofl i can't believe this thanks for the info.