1. blade - pvp movie 3

it really helps if u give me your opinion for improvement ty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-dY3...ature=youtu.be[YT][/YT]

2. it aint bad just please stop whoring for views that much

3. maybe too much edit you can slow down a bit on that, wow quality can be improved im sure you can ;)

and duel rogues that use recuperate maybe ?

4. Definetly too much editing, all those light shocks give me epilepsy.

5. Definetly too much editing, all those light shocks give me epilepsy.
    iLold

Yeah dude, so many effects and stuff..work on that please :3
    And why speed up?

Shamehraxx
    Over edited

7. actually i liked speed up: speed up in this case isnt bad cuz its mostly damage spam with cds up, nothing fancy so normal speed (or god forbid slowmo) might make it bit boring

8. i definatly agree when stuff are abit fast it gives something like an adrinaline rush ,but in general il reedit eit and remove some effects although i used some of those effects to blend them with my music like beats

9. Best of your 3 videos :p keep going and ye.. over edited

10. I tell you what I'd like to see from a PvP video; rather than just endless shots of a players killing other players, really show of the skill factor.

A good one I thought of would be killing lots of people in a row. Speed the video up in between running to each victim and have it running at normal speed during the kill. Have some sort of on screen kill count (maybe use crossed out match stick men), but no cuts in the video. Maybe even throw a few rage faces over players head when they get killed or the odd...

...just for comedy effect!

I just feel that PvP videos are boring. All the same, just infinite clips throw together of people getting killed with a tune over the top of it. There's no context to the kills or to who's doing it, and the videos don't really mean much to anyone outside of the creator.

Sorry if all this sounds negative, and I'm not aiming this at the OP, just PvP videos in general.

11. I know, that's my point. It's just another PvP video. Nothing new, nothing different. Just nameless people getting killed, the same as we've seen hundreds of times before.

You clearly know how to use editing software, so give me a reason to watch it, give a point to the video which isn't "look at me kill players in PvP".

Because "look at me kill people in PvP" is the basis of most PvP videos and it became boring in 2007.

If I was making a PvP movie I'd turn it around and make the focus on who had been killed. Maybe film pretend player reactions of the moment they were killed. And film a range of different reactions from being gracious in defeat to QQ'ing to outright keyboard breaking anger!

12 Last