1. Lexxan Arms Warrior vs Fire Mage duels

[YT]TPI1aF62LlQ[/YT]

Hey guys, i am here with a new video, i am starting best of five series against skilled players, or ones that want to have fun, so if anyone is interested PM me on YouTube, or whisp me in game, on Deathwing server.
    Credits to Azkarus for showing me and leading me to all secret places in Azeroth, was fun bro ;)

2. well i can say...really nice ;)
    also if ur up for duels, i got spriest or prot pala available, hit me up anytime ;)

3. just an advice from a fellow warrior :)
    when you fight a mage use intercept, when he blinks use charge. That way you will have more rage when you get to him,which means one more hc strike, or something else :)

4. only terrible mages blink charge in wotlk :/

5. i dont know about you :D in cata i start vs mages with a BS either heroic leap and bs or just bs depending on the range ,so the mages will either ice block to avoid the dmg or blink which makes me able to charge them burst >stun ..etc my point is BS will force them to use their cds or.....take that dmg straight up :D.

6. well i can say...really nice ;)
    also if ur up for duels, i got spriest or prot pala available, hit me up anytime ;)
    Ok, i got your name from your video we will do some duels in close future, thanks :)

7. Well, this is a fire mage, and he can disarm me right away, so i don't use bladestorm to open, i use it to get rid of frost nova's or such, but yeah, its not that bad opener. . i will keep that in mind, thanks :)

8. damn didnt know fire can disarm in wotlk :D
    Its a passive talent called Fiery Payback, and has 10% chance to disarm you when you attack mage.

9. Hey lex!Thank you so much for uploading this,it was fun!When you want I'll show you some other place. Have a good day

P.s you owned me,i'm going to respec frost and freeze your ****ty war :) <3

10. Hey lex!Thank you so much for uploading this,it was fun!When you want I'll show you some other place. Have a good day

P.s you owned me,i'm going to respec frost and freeze your ****ty war :) <3
    Haha, i did, if you wanna do some best of 5 as frost i am in :) cheers!