1. How to be friendly with Ramkahen

I'm level 83 and I wanted to do the quests in Uldum but as I'm neutral to Ramkahen I cannot take any quest.
    How can I be friendly with them?

Thanks for your time.

Agregat

Sad but true

I think it's a not possible for now :( Yes... I know, it's very sad :(

3. It's possible. There are 2 quests inside lost city of tol'vir. Just do 2 of them and you should be friendly by then.

4. yup u can't be friendly with them unless u have done the 2 quests inside tol vir at lvl 83 its kinda hard easy when ur lvl 85

5. Say please and thank you, ask them if you could be of any assistance. Offer to pay them for doing their quests, et cetera. Being friendly is easy :3

6. Say please and thank you, ask them if you could be of any assistance. Offer to pay them for doing their quests, et cetera. Being friendly is easy :3
    lol. i like that.

7. there is a quest in hyjal that sends you to Uldum that got me friendly. Can't recall the name atm but its from that village on the road leading to winterspring

8. Ramensnoodle try to remember the name of that quest. :(
    I can't do the quest Chamber of the Stars. Please help me.

9. The quest is called " Take a ride to Ramkahen in Uldum and speak to King Phaoris" no wonder I couldnt remember the name.
    Its from http://www.wowhead.com/npc=39413#starts but it doesnt show up on wowhead had to use and alt and double check it to make sure it gave it.

10. That quest did not give me rep.