1. Alliance or Horde?

Hey, it's another "A or H???" question all about battlegrounds but i'm coming back to WoW again after my last attempt on Sargeras and i couldn't find any up-to-date information. Hoping it helps more people, my questions are:

1. Does Alliance still have the instant que's and how long it takes Horde to find a que?
    2. Is there a dominant side? That much it'll make you hate the game? And premades?
    3. Active hours and maturity of both sides?

PS. I'm hoping a friend will join me so a little bit information about 2s arenas would be bonus.

Thank you so much :)

2. Its hard to say tbh sometimes hordes dominate and sometimes allies do but i see alot more ally premades than i see on horde. every1 plays 2s so u wont wait in que for that long

OhLo
    1. Depends on if there is one available, from experience alliance BG que is almost always instant
    2. Not really a dominant side, comes down to luck again and as always whichever side has the [better] premade
    3. For alliance at least I can say most competent players in both pvp and pve are online during afternoon server time, and it gradually becomes more difficult after around 4am

4. Hey, it's another "A or H???" question all about battlegrounds but i'm coming back to WoW again after my last attempt on Sargeras and i couldn't find any up-to-date information. Hoping it helps more people, my questions are:

1. Does Alliance still have the instant que's and how long it takes Horde to find a que?
    2. Is there a dominant side? That much it'll make you hate the game? And premades?
    3. Active hours and maturity of both sides?

PS. I'm hoping a friend will join me so a little bit information about 2s arenas would be bonus.

Thank you so much :)

been here since transferring from deepholm and here is the straight dope with no ego

1: yes still insta q for ally and horde can be instant to as long as 10 minutes. its a time of day thing and horde has the population

2: if there is an ally premade then well there is a 25% chance of ally winning. Ally premades are no different than RDF premades. its just some scrub in global spamming for people and no TS or inspections. There may be only 1 or 2 true premades in a day ally side. Horde on average DOMINATE in bg's

3: server and both faction are always active and both faction have the same level of immaturity

5. been here since transferring from deepholm and here is the straight dope with no ego

1: yes still insta q for ally and horde can be instant to as long as 10 minutes. its a time of day thing and horde has the population

2: if there is an ally premade then well there is a 25% chance of ally winning. Ally premades are no different than RDF premades. its just some scrub in global spamming for people and no TS or inspections. There may be only 1 or 2 true premades in a day ally side. Horde on average DOMINATE in bg's

3: server and both faction are always active and both faction have the same level of immaturity
    Actually I think #2 might've been biased for you depending on the time you play because at certain times you'll find Ally winning BGs nonstop. Premades that I join are usually pretty good.

6. Actually I think #2 might've been biased for you depending on the time you play because at certain times you'll find Ally winning BGs nonstop. Premades that I join are usually pretty good.

It honestly isn't, im one that runs proper premades, my answers are based on my time on this server and i play both factions

7. Yes. thats true. Its based on time. When the server starts to que up, Horde dominates BGs. But when those hordies logs out at night US time, Alliance Dominates BGs unless they face a horde elite premade then chances of winning for alliance becomes 50/50.

Alliance has the upper hand when it comes to premades at night US time. It is very easy for them to que with 10 man with que addon.

Its true, Horde dominates BGs.

8. Weird, I am at 30 random BGs win streak right now.

Guess nobody told me Alliance sucks and so I didn't know I am supposed to lose.

(know I DID jinx it right now, but after so many wins, I can deal with 1 loss)

9. Honestly depends on who's quing. If there is a premade in the que no matter what side it tends to go in their favour. Yes I will agree I've bumped into some derpy alliance premades. I try and run one with actual skilled people, rather than scrubs from global.

It only take 2-3 people to actually carry a BG (2 if one of them is dwarfos).

Whichever side you're on, find a few people and que together.

I've played Horde and Alliance, and I tend not to solo que, normally with a healer. It's 50/50 who wins and looses. Some times is great, other times its a struggle.

10. I stopped playing a while ago but my record when I was in a premade was ~95% wins.

No side is more mature than each other. Not kidding.

No side 'dominates BGs'. My record of wins when not in a premade is close to 50/50.

11. Seeing too many of these kinds of threads.

Gruesomes
    You can go either way.

13. Seeing too many of these kinds of threads.
    Nobody knows how to search or form opinions/thoughts of their own, apparently.

It's frustrating.

14. Nobody knows how to search or form opinions/thoughts of their own, apparently.

It's frustrating.
    Tell us about it :/

And some ppl wonder why I repeat dev/staff's word over and over again.

15. Nobody knows how to search or form opinions/thoughts of their own, apparently.

It's frustrating.
    Horde/Alliance threads don't live long enough for people to search for them....

I always come in and start fights.

12 Last