1. MoP Balance druids .

Allright il save the talking and cut straight to the chase. HotW vs Viigil vs DoC aswell as 10300 haste breakpoint vs fullcrit ~_~ anyone got any experiene with either?. Any help is much appreciated :)

2. Vigil is better at your current stat. On my 527 ilvl bdudu I can do like 300k+ dps on everyboss (6k haste 46% crit 35% mastery).
    Edited: October 11, 2015

3. thanks for the reply ^_^ noticed a dps increase when switched to 15kcrit >mastery>haste :) il check into vigil vs hotw now iguess o.o

4. Vigil is better at your current stat. On my 527 ilvl bdudu I can do like 300k+ dps on everyboss (6k haste 46% crit 35% mastery).
    Raid buff ? or selfbuff + if u can tell me how u achieved that i would appreciate it because my ilvl is 528 atm and i cant achieve more than 30% crit unbuffed
    Edited: October 20, 2015

5. Raid buff ? or selfbuff + if u can tell me how u achieved that i would appreciate it because my ilvl is 528 atm and i cant achieve more than 30% crit unbuffed
    raidbuffed at 423 ilvl i got 41%crit by going for fullcrit tho :| iguess its possible .-.

6. I thought that u have this stats with selfbuff ... :) What do you think about 4 piece bonus for balance druid ? is it worth taking 4p ? or just go with 2p and choose better items

7. 4p set bonus give you around 2-3% crit and 4-6% mastery. I think it worth to get the set but i'm not sure if its work bcuz I don't have a chance to complete the set.
    about the stat that was with raid buff.