1. Feral worth it or not

So question is...is it worth playing feral in both pvp and pve how bugged are they?some say alot..is it true or everythig is fine with ferals?

2. feral is enjoyable here, there are not any huge bug, as PvP all talents you need work fine
    So answer is "yes", it is worth to play Feral here on MoP

3. and abusing bug too, trying to lag people.

4. Can't really say about PvE, cause I haven't really got into PvEing in MoP. There's no stable content and my raiding guild has disbanded cause of it, but PvP wise - if you like feral playstyle, go for it. The stance in 'rank' is basically the same as in every patch/expansion:

Duels - Great. In Top.5 of all class/specs for sure.
    2's - 2.2k reachable, but you will lose to every warr/monk comp (or any other PotM comp for that matter)
    3's - 2.2k takes some effort to reach. No one wants feral in 3s and it takes practice to play those kitty/jungle cleaves to beat default comps.
    BGs - Can't really "measure" classes here, but feral is definitely fun to play bgs. All the movement abilities, charges,multiple CCs, typhoons, bleed spreads, stealth e.t.c. Capable of capturing flags efficiently and also you can be very annoying base defender.
    Rated-BG - Debate-able whether feral should FC, but you can always go Guardian here and be probably best FC in game.
    From my personal experience - war games or so called - subwars are really fun. Feral is one of those classes that can 5v1 in pillar maps.

Overall - They're good, but are not near being "top" pvp class like Mage for example. If you master it enough, considering the Warmane average player skill, you can do really, really well.