1. new Pve Resto shamy

So i am building pve resto shamy..I need some tips..I will focus on raids late..Can u give me some tips what to do and what not to do with spels..What spels to use and what spels do not use.On what should i focus more (haste,master) or crit?Couse i read to many theards and i don't know now what should i focus on mastery,crit or haste?

R.I.P English :P

AmaMonsta
    There is more than one way to play a shaman.

I believe the most efficient way is Int>Haste(916 the 1st haste cap)>Mastery > Crit

But i'm not here to give you a guide. Ill link a few and it will be your job to read them and understand them, we can't play the game for you mang.

http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index...dating-for-43/

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-Shaman-Guide

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=149106

the third one is 4.0.6 but the spell usage is about the same and i support Molten and its community :cool:.

May The Elements Be With You.

3. Reading through the guides that AmaMonsta posted is probably your best bet for learning some of the general guidelines and learning what each stat does for you. Resto Shaman is one of those specs that can be geared up in different ways depending on how you play and you will probably need to experiment with this a little as you gear up and have more mana and healing potency.

Playing as a healer is different than playing as a DPS, you don't have a rotation or a priority list, you instead have a list of abilities that are meant for different situations. There are times where you will go into a fight and not need to throw a single heal, and then find yourself needing to use big, expensive heals on every cooldown a minute later. Knowing what to do in each situation to best keep your group alive and your mana from being drained is not something you will learn from a guide, it's something that comes from experience.

4. Guys thank u! I will try to do my best to learn that interesting class :)

Cya

AmaMonsta
    Guys thank u! I will try to do my best to learn that interesting class :)

Cya
    If u have any more specific question feel free to pm me or post to this thread.

6. No worries, I'm workin' on a guide for 4.3 specifically do Mol10. I'm a terribly lazy person though, so it might take some days... or weeks... let's just say, it might take "some" time. Then again, Frostwolf stability has currently gone to Hell, so I have a lil' bit more time.
    However, it ain't gonna provide any talent spec or stat priority, since it just doesn't work with the class. I'll rather go through details, so that you can adjust things to your own playstyle.

cheewee
    Haste is crucial for a healer so you can get heals off quicker and hots tick more frequently before they run out.

As a shaman, you will be casting Chain Heal a LOT! It's beneficial to tell your teammates to stay in close range and sometimes you can even use yourself as a connecting link in the chain heal to make sure you get full use out of it. Some encounters, like the eagle boss in Zul'Aman, don't allow for close stacking, but either they'll tell you they can't stack or you'll learn real quick :) In a raid, usually the raid leader will know that a shaman is best healing groups that stay close together like melee and when there is an encounter that requires multiple tanks to stay close together.

The key to healing is getting a feel for it. As Anodyne said, healers don't have rotations. It's purely situational. As you start to get the hang of healing, you will learn when to expect big damage bursts and know how much health your heals will recover. That's when you start to learn which heals to use when. It's a challenge but it's a lot more fun that dps (imo) because it's always changing and you always have to be on your toes!

If you're new to healing, you might want to try an addon like Grid that aids in efficiently assessing each situation and casting heals quickly. As an old-school wow player, I can't get used to using healing addons like that, but many people can. I just heal old school with no healing addons. I have x-perls unit frames because it gives a better visual aid for seeing health and mana bars as well as being able to resize and adjust the unit frames, but that's about it.

Dark Moon Card: Tsunami, for sure. In TBC, Spirit was a big deal for the long fights after you get your other stats up, but as of WotLK spirit was nerf'd and it's all about the Int now. Also, for many people a proc is better than a "Use" affect on a trinket because you're always waiting for the right situation to pop it and you often forget. With the "Equip" affect on the Tsunami trinket, the proc will occur all the time during fights and will keep refreshing the duration of the buff.

AmaMonsta
    Dark Moon Card: Tsunami, for sure. In TBC, Spirit was a big deal for the long fights after you get your other stats up, but as of WotLK spirit was nerf'd and it's all about the Int now. Also, for many people a proc is better than a "Use" affect on a trinket because you're always waiting for the right situation to pop it and you often forget. With the "Equip" affect on the Tsunami trinket, the proc will occur all the time during fights and will keep refreshing the duration of the buff.
    I concur 100%. I was about to post a long explanation why but my phone froze up as I was doing it. Anyways the gistof it said that the 321 intellect not only gives better throughput throught the longevity of a fight; but it also gives a greater amount of total output by the end of a fight(even when using Reflection on cooldown). So stick with tsunami for the time being.

cheewee
    Also, with WotLK and Cata, the replenishment spell and similar buffs have come into the picture to supplement spirit for classes that don't have spirit-heavy gear like dps casters. Since these mana restoring mechanisms exist and they are percentage-based, a larger mana pool is in much higher demand as it will mean more mana restored at a time. Even though your spells were redone to be percentage-based as well, it's only a percentage of your base mana.