TheLostSandwich

End Time Healing

I'm having trouble healing End Time. i have a 365 ilvl, and it is slightly low, but I don't think 5 points will help make it better. Are there any tactics I could use to improve my healing?

AmaMonsta
    I'm having trouble healing End Time. i have a 365 ilvl, and it is slightly low, but I don't think 5 points will help make it better. Are there any tactics I could use to improve my healing?
    Which boss are you having trouble on?

TheLostSandwich
    All of them really. They all do spectacular damage on each of my group. I kinda think it has to do with the cool down between each ability, but others have been able to deal with it.

AmaMonsta
    All of them really. They all do spectacular damage on each of my group. I kinda think it has to do with the cool down between each ability, but others have been able to deal with it.
    send me a screenshot of you and your stats and describe to me how u go about healing and ill if i can help

also tell me how u are reforging and gemming your gear.

TheLostSandwich

I've got 600 less int overall due to both my trinkets being clickys that give 1000 int. I go for int in gemming, and enchants, then mastery or haste, preferably mastery due to my 5% haste totem meeting the haste cap.

AmaMonsta
    id drop the 378 crit trinket and use the tsunami for better through put which will increase your overall healing. This will also increase your combat regen. Are u specced into TC? show a pic of your talents pls.

TheLostSandwich

AmaMonsta
    Ok im going to make a few assumptions here so bear with me.

1) That you dont have mana problems

2) That you dont really use telluric currents because you are already struggling with heals.

3) That you arent maximizing hps on ur core abilities.

So my suggestion is:

1) Take the points out of TC and place them into FI. Then create a macro that will work alot like a second UE to help your throuput.

I beleive that it should look like this: /cast (@targettarget) Earth Shock
    Use this(and UE interchangeably) to help with your healing because without haste the spells you are casting need to be bigger and stronger.

2)You should be sure to have your glyphs set up properly. Can i see those?

3) Make sure you are using riptide on cooldown to keep up the todal waves buff. This will significantly increase your hps.

TheLostSandwich

AmaMonsta
    id replace the totemic recal which HST glyph to improve resistances and the others are fine. Now moving on i beleive that your setup is the best its gonna be with your current gear so all i can do now is give you a few healing tips that may or may not be obvious.

1) Keep Riptide up 100% with it glyphed u can have on 3 people
    I cant stress enough how important riptide/CH is in your build. Try putting up your Tidal Waves and then consuming them before the next riptide or chain heal. This should be a hps boost if you are not doing it already.

2) Focused insights and Unleashed elements

Both of these will boost your your single target and AoE heals on a single spell. Like if you know damage will be incoming dont be afraid to UE+Riptide on that person or have a FI already prepped for the next HR/CH/GHW . Pre-emptive healing will also help you keep people at full health while also being mana efficient.

3) HW vs GHW

Remember that these spells have their different uses. I beleive at 2540 mana HW has a postive mana with combat regen so you whould be able to spam heal np. While use GHW at any point that HW isnt keep your targets above 80 or 90% to be safe.

4) Keep 100% uptime on ELW and Earth Shield
    Healing without you have to actively heal... nuff said.

Tahats about all i can give you without making like an entire guide. Lmao. I hope this helps. Dont 4get that you also have the Natures swiftness + GHW for like a 50k insa-heals. And also dont be afraid to use SLT and Mana Tide Totems. I normally use MTT at about 80% Mana because i know i will gain the full benefit from it.

11. If your group is taking too much damage then its their fault for not doing the tactics right, like not standing on flarecore in Echo of Jaina will do 90k dmg to all the group.

TheLostSandwich
    I finally was able to do it. I did Jaina, Bane, and the last boss. It was all pretty easy after I got the healing down. Thanks for the help!

AmaMonsta
    I finally was able to do it. I did Jaina, Bane, and the last boss. It was all pretty easy after I got the healing down. Thanks for the help!
    More than happy to help. I hope you enjoy your Shaman.

May The Spirits Of The Earth Guide You.