m4x0rz
    I think it's a great idea. I think WoW is more interesting when you deal with people in a more real way and this is one avenue for that. lol

2. I met this girl on retail during cata when the dw raid was coming out. She just liked to pvp so she carried me in arenas till i got decent gear. We started talking, and eventually i figured out she lived in Orlando, about an hour and a half away from me, so we me up on new years eve one year and started dating. And banging. Boy, nothing gets a girl off more than telling her you love her. True story.
    aaawwwwwwww

3. This thread is gold.

And slightly disillusioned.

4. My boyfriend is who got me into WoW <3 <3

5. May 18, 2014  
    romplur
    sounds cool.

6. May 18, 2014  
    romplur
    Definitely sounds interesting! shoutout from Chicago!
    i am from chicago too.

7. May 19, 2014  
    Just get ur own bf or gf in the game like me sushirollz is my bf

8. July 1, 2014  
    Well many years ago my bf (ex now) got me playing wow. Over the many years and a kid later we drifted apart. All the others I dated don't get wow. So always thought it would be awesome to find another..

9. July 8, 2014  
    omegachan
    I'm a Bahamian though, but i live near the states. is it ok to be in this forum thread? o.o

10. a WoW dating site is not needed when you already interact with players ingame. Talk ingame and on skype or whatever else. You get to know the person and see what they look like without a site. Problem Solved.

LadyLengel
    I'm not even close to the States but I guess WoW doesn't need a dating site ;) I mean seriously - there are a sh!tload of dating sites out there - there might even be one for gamers...so if there is one for gamers the chance that there are WoW-Players on there is pretty high. And even if there isn't one especially for gamers....on EVERY dating site I have ever seen you could design yourself a detailed profile - either by filling out forms or by setting up some sort of blog-like page with pictures and some data, poemas and whatever you wanted to let people know about you.

12. I really don't think a wow dating site is necessary lol. I can imagine, "Wanna meet hot sexy gamers online? Our members trade sex for living space" lel

Anyways, since wow is a MMORPG its a whole new level of interaction in itself. If you meet someone you like online, skype/facebook are nice means of getting to know em better.

With due respect ladies, I've seen my fair share of boobs and lingerie on skype over the years of playing wow.

Shoutout from WA btw ;)

13. Funny how times change when I first started wow we had vent only now we can Skype n such .. michigan here

First 123 Last