1. WOW dating

Sometimes I think wow needs a dating site lol could be cool to meet others with the passion of playing wow.. what do u all think would u date someone of the opposite sex whom liked wow? Or rather date someone who doesn't play??

2. if you are near detroit and girl (2nd not really important tho) i might have someone for you

3. The best times I had playing WoW (or any online game for that matter) were when I was playing with people I knew IRL. I've heard of a lot of couples playing together and they seemed to enjoy having gaming as a shared interest. I don't think it would be a deal maker or breaker but it would be nice to have that as common ground.

4. Right well I'm about 4 hra from detriot n yes I'm a girl.. and I get the playing woth ppl u know in real life my ex didn't play so he didn't get it... I'd love to find someone with the common interest. Years ago when I played on a blizz server I played with a different ex n it was so fun weekends we had game days. Just be nice to do that again..

5. Definitely sounds interesting! shoutout from Chicago!

6. Who would wanna date me? I am an handsome devil. ;););)

Aflalaflalafla
    I think there'd have to be 2 sites, one for Alliance and one for Horde lol

8. I think there'd have to be 2 sites, one for Alliance and one for Horde lol
    I met a really good friend of mine in a BG years ago. Whenever I would queue on my Alliance priest, he'd ALWAYS be on the opposing team. There was never escape.
    He never failed to tunnel my poor priest.
    I was sitting on a bench outside of Silvermoon once, and I saw him run by. I expected him to kill me, but he just sat on the bench next to me and we played with emotes for an hour or so. He made an Alliance character to communicate with me and we became really good friends.

5+ years ago, still friends, still talk often.

Alliance and Horde can get along~

Aarontrew1988

You get what you need.

Or that's how I look at it. When I am on here it is to get away from the dating scene. If I had a girlfriend who I met on here and we broke it off it may turn me off from the game. You can call it crazy logic but then again, what kind of person are you? Do you attach certain habits and activities to pass lovers or do you not think about ex-es for the lack of a better word when you do the activities that you normally do with them while with out? While I could entertain all of the positives about it I think it's more fun to challenge the negative side to really get a full perspective. Run off sentences anyone? Okay, well that's my .02 for what it's worth. Man what a fun thread :cool:

10. I met a really good friend of mine in a BG years ago. Whenever I would queue on my Alliance priest, he'd ALWAYS be on the opposing team. There was never escape.
    He never failed to tunnel my poor priest.
    I was sitting on a bench outside of Silvermoon once, and I saw him run by. I expected him to kill me, but he just sat on the bench next to me and we played with emotes for an hour or so. He made an Alliance character to communicate with me and we became really good friends.

5+ years ago, still friends, still talk often.

Alliance and Horde can get along~

Tigrosharu
    Apparently on retail wow this happens a bit, the hookups as a result of wow part however there are also cases of stalking..

I would personally not be a fan of a WoW dating site just because I think such a thing would alter how people view the game and you would get people showing up to find mates/relationships over playing the game; last thing we need is people in bg afking to whisper a bf/gf they met in game or to go to global asking for one.

Also playing the same game does not guarantee common interests overall, similar to how having a anxiety disorder or something (random example) and presuming this means you can hold up a friendship or relationship with other with this because they have it does not guarantee it will happen.
    And you have to keep in mind that when it comes to what people want most everyone aims sky high, what would happen if they imagined the person on the other side of their wow dating screen was a super vivacious bombshell or amazingly attractive male model only to find out otherwise?

Also remember people only show their best photos of themselves for people to see, and dating sites in general have issues with false information so a wow dating site would be no different...

Personally I think a site just for this would just over complicate the game, I am not saying you can't find love In-game I am just saying a secondary site for this is in my mind not a great idea just due to potential complications.

Oh and this bit of your comment leaves out a large part of the dating population:
    "what do u all think would u date someone of the opposite sex whom liked wow? Or rather date someone who doesn't play??"

You should of stated " what do you all think would U date someone who liked playing wow?" so you could include those of different persuasions who also play wow ;)

12. Im not American. But I live in Raleigh, North Carolina..... Im Romanian....This article is extremely funny and so far. Im likeing the americans I have meet since I moved here. I been a long time Molten player I just thought id stop by the American localized thread of molten and say hi

13. I met this girl on retail during cata when the dw raid was coming out. She just liked to pvp so she carried me in arenas till i got decent gear. We started talking, and eventually i figured out she lived in Orlando, about an hour and a half away from me, so we me up on new years eve one year and started dating. And banging. Boy, nothing gets a girl off more than telling her you love her. True story.

14. I met my husband back in BC on retail. We've been married since 2011. On a side note, there's a facebook page, Girls Who Play WoW, that I've seen people using to try and hook up. lol. It's just a besic WoW community, but they have a picture folder of people looking for WoW love. lol :P

123 Last