1. Funny how times change when I first started wow we had vent only now we can Skype n such .. michigan here
    It's a nice concept, I mostly hangout with my old friends from other private servers for the past 5 years now but sadly the gf just isn't a gamer like I am. But Hey, A shout out from Orlando Florida!

2. I wish I could find me a WoW playing chick...

3. Sounds like the best trolling playground.

The best relations are generally the ones that just 'happen'. Stop searching for love and it will find you. Don't mistake it by being passive, you still have to put yourself out there and be open to the opportunities you are given. This goes for both real life as ingame, there are more girls than people think here, therefore also lots of opportunities for a potential 'match'.

4. Sounds like the best trolling playground.

The best relations are generally the ones that just 'happen'. Stop searching for love and it will find you. Don't mistake it by being passive, you still have to put yourself out there and be open to the opportunities you are given. This goes for both real life as ingame, there are more girls than people think here, therefore also lots of opportunities for a potential 'match'.
    This a thousand times. People who I know that are always seeking a relationship aren't very happy. In reality, a lot of the times, these type of people aren't really seeking a relationship so much as just looking for validation. Be 100% satisfied with yourself before looking for someone else. Even then, take this guys advice and just be open for opportunities rather than actively looking.

Elaren

Well..

I think that having a shared interest of WoW isn't really a bad thing. I'd feel less guilty playing if I was dating someone who was in to it too, not that I play that often. But I don't think it would really be a deal maker or breaker, just a nice "bonus" as I would consider it. I think it's important to share some common interests with someone you're with. Gaming is a big one for me, my current gf isn't really in to video games. It doesn't really bother me, but when we're both sitting around bored it sucks that she can't just hop on WoW or something and play with me.

6. There was a site called facesofwow.com you could post your pic on the realm you played. Before everything became cross realm. The site is gone now I believe.

EDIT. it's still there. nvm

7. This thread seems like a desperate attempt to use this topic to find yourself a lover..Why not use one of 1311907593867189 dating sites that already exist to find someone who plays WoW?

8. it would be nice to find someone who enjoys playing WoW.

Also live in Michigan.

9. I met my boyfriend online in 2012 (happened to live 30 minutes away from me) and about a month later on the Lordaeron server he asked me to be his girlfriend. He has also gotten me into twink adventures. We've been gaming together since we first met. Couples who game together, stay together<3.

There are dating sites for gamers so why make them for specific games?

10. Sounds like the best trolling playground.

This is so true. They can come into your life when you least expect it. Or perhaps someone you knew from the distance, then it eventually flourished into something romantic. :3

First 123