1. Actually il post video soon of mage doing 110k+ shatters in arena with new fix.
    Talking bout pure face roll.Spam icelance till he dies.....

Unfortunately thats why they called us ice lance bots in cataclysm.
    Eh....

Sucks :P
    dat pay to win

2. having 410ilvl while everyone else is still in s10 ruth and talking about damage...
    eh... indeed

3. Actually everyone is in full cataclysm gear or at least top 30,40 teams.my trinkets are pvp ones and I got only 4 pve pieces.
    Date pay to win logic is false.you can get all that gear via valor,bhaji,and raiding

4. but you paid for it tho, and you had that gear before anyone was full cata but yea ok...

5. Whatever u like niqz.

And whatever makes ya
    Happy.

Frost mage is like that in cata.nothing I can do bout it.
    Tho skill>gear

6. well, we all agree that mage is like that and im not taking away any credit or skill from you, im just saying that you were overgeared compared to majority of ppl during most of season so im questioning resil (or should i say gear) your targets might have in video you said you'll present

7. 4.4k resil,it will be comprised majorly of duels vs best (on nelth people() i can find,and preferably some 2s.
    Donit expect skill cap,this will be showcase of bis frost mage gear in rng environment,that is cata :P

still in process of contemplaitng the idea.but you can bet it will be funny.:P

niro
    This has nothing to do with mages being OP. The opponents were terrible (and had low gears).

Shamehraxx
    And my gear was very high right?

10. Watching it again just to see how funny that mage and war was xD.... running straight into RoF... my god xDD
    ahhh that second team cracks me up xD!

and Niro, go get yourself a pair of glasses. You need them to read the disclaimer.

also the 2nd team o.o they were geared. 134k hp and 150k hp o.o while the OP has 118k.

niro
    Someone said Mages were OP, but nothing was OP in this video. Just saying the opponents weren't that great, even the ones with good gears.

12. Frost Mage> skill > other classes > gear

Bonev89
    Only bad 1500 rated max (PvE based ppl) can said that mages are OP.No one say that 2730 arena exp mage(duelist) like me can`t do anything vs 2000 rated classes like Unholy dk and MM/BM hunters. They just 2 shot me. The easy way is...make frost mage and try to play it at high rating. I have hunter too and i can beat all classes,just 2 shot them all as MM. There just have characters which need more skill vs some classes BUT 99% of the warriors,ret paladins,any kids of dks, 95% of rogues can`t play there classes properly and use like 5 keys...It is not my fault. You guys play only for cap and think mages are OP.YES every class with gear at 1500 mmr is powerful because you play vs bad ppl,really,really bad.BTW i have 4,5 resil and i have recorded some dmg dealers vs myself like:

Shadow Priest: 69K Mind Blast
    Warrior: OP + MS = 80k + RECKSTORM like 100k for 5 sec.
    MM Hunter: 60k Chimera
    BM Hunter: 50k KC nuke me for 5 sec from 150k to 0.
    Unholy DK:2-3 shot me for 5 sec 150k to 0
    Rogue: 100k in 1 shadow dance
    and etc.

P.S. SKILL > ALL . Try to play at high mmr then tell me mage is OP where all know how to counter it.

P.S. (the end) These ppl at clips + you are starting the game before 1 month max...They can`t do anything.They are pathetic.

14. Only bad 1500 rated max (PvE based ppl) can said that mages are OP.No one say that 2730 arena exp mage(duelist) like me can`t do anything vs 2000 rated classes like Unholy dk and MM/BM hunters. They just 2 shot me. The easy way is...make frost mage and try to play it at high rating. I have hunter too and i can beat all classes,just 2 shot them all as MM. There just have characters which need more skill vs some classes BUT 99% of the warriors,ret paladins,any kids of dks, 95% of rogues can`t play there classes properly and use like 5 keys...It is not my fault. You guys play only for cap and think mages are OP.YES every class with gear at 1500 mmr is powerful because you play vs bad ppl,really,really bad.BTW i have 4,5 resil and i have recorded some dmg dealers vs myself like:

Shadow Priest: 69K Mind Blast
    MM Hunter: 60k Chimera
    BM Hunter: 50k KC nuke me for 5 sec from 150k to 0.
    Unholy DK:2-3 shot me for 5 sec 150k to 0
    Rogue: 100k in 1 shadow dance
    and etc.

P.S. SKILL > ALL . Try to play at high mmr then tell me mage is OP where all know how to counter it.

P.S. (the end) These ppl at clips + you are starting the game before 1 month max...They can`t do anything.They are pathetic.
    Take this thread more serious please o.o

1. read his disclaimer.
    2. If everyone was high rated, then would that be high rating? Food for thought.
    3. Overpowered class meaning at lower rating, on the level of gaming where the majority of the players are at (lower rating), these classes have low skill cap and can easily faceroll normal/average player.
    4. You see warriors Lolstorming at 2.7k mmr? o.o says alot abt molten ranking.

Shamehraxx
    The warrior part
    Not possible what ever you do, only and only if you have all procs the best trinkets the best weapon otherwise no

First 123 Last