1. screenshot from bh 10, date 2013-11-12 laggy like hell but still little rape. occu'thar

oh and on screenshot you see i miss with cd ;/

edit.

major 10, date 2013-11-12

2. So about that 17 expertise cap
    It's a bit higher since I did a FL run recently and got dodged on some abilities can post some screens if you desire o:

3. i noticed this too, but 17 is not bad if you can stay behind.
    4.8 hit its working too, but im not sure on all boss.

Now i test 4p bonus one more time, and have somting like:

and Is a Cookie im still waiting for the screenshots

4. screenshot from bh 10, date 2013-11-12 laggy like hell but still little rape. occu'thar

oh and on screenshot you see i miss with cd ;/

edit.

major 10, date 2013-11-12

Occu'thar, not hard reaching 60k dps with bladestorm on adds.

How about doing Majordomo WITHOUT that nice vig on the blood dk? ;)

5. bravo, you're the first one who noticed my provocation on majordomo. I wanted to show the scale of the problem what molten have, and really no one don't care about it.

6. Pff that vigilance haha , anyway
    Shannox

Baleroc

Majordomo

Ragnaros

Im not using vigilance bug , just for the record.

7. 2 weeks ago I pull on major 10 w.o veg somting about 52k and don't go w.o stack

this is from 25? its not same

so ok, maybe we make some race on bot or bwd with all who wanna go? in this weekend?

8. I didnt said im better or something I just posted some pics to see how mastery works and how good it is , that was my purpose and im not gonna race whatever I don't wanna prove anything.Peace.

9. I do not care who wins. more important is how much we can learn from this.

oh and i noticed on your screenshots you use more hs, ms not on every cd, why? you don't think its loss dps?

10. and we have cockfight
    ^this. gg guide, it's about DPS measurements now

11. oh and i noticed on your screenshots you use more hs, ms not on every cd, why? you don't think its loss dps?
    I know in that fight I used Hs more than MS but idk why , prolly slacked abit there xD , usually Mastery ms and hs/deepwounds or overpower are my main top3 abilities.

12. props on first pve arms war guide for 4.3.4 here :o Dun care if it's copy paste, at least some1 took the time to search up where to copy paste from. Just remember to credit it.

13. I know in that fight I used Hs more than MS but idk why , prolly slacked abit there xD , usually Mastery ms and hs/deepwounds or overpower are my main top3 abilities.
    lol i find screenshot

from bh 10 (this week) its Argaloth and same weird skills top my dps lol and still do a lot.

fight w/o potion, flask, food, bl lol.

14. Lol so you wanted to show the problem molten have by explioting and then being all cocky about it.. Seems legit, i'll buy it... :)

How about showing some real sustained dps without vig or use bladestorm on adds etc.
    ''real dps''

''dont use your strongest aoe ability''

i ****ing hate this server

First 1234 ... Last