1. Lol so you wanted to show the problem molten have by explioting and then being all cocky about it.. Seems legit, i'll buy it... :)

How about showing some real sustained dps without vig or use bladestorm on adds etc.
    Exactly what makes you think that your dps is entirely bug-free?

if you mean that we should not use our buged abilities then nobody should be playing here in first place. Except the vig bug, that **** is for *****s.

2. I do not believe. One of the best frostwolf warrior write guide here and ppl still hate.

3. I do not believe. One of the best frostwolf warrior write guide here and ppl still hate.
    Meh hes ''decent'' to be honest but he does a lot of dps i have to admit that but to me hes dps is a bit high to be not using something but i am not accusing him or anything but hes good but the best? i dunno.. i dont wanna sound like an ******* or anything but i would say there are warrior that are as good or better then he is..

4. And yet no one contributes here.

Why the hell people pull down someone that wants to help.
    Sorry for butting in but seriously give the guy a break?

5. Meh hes ''decent'' to be honest but he does a lot of dps i have to admit that but to me hes dps is a bit high to be not using something but i am not accusing him or anything but hes good but the best? i dunno.. i dont wanna sound like an ******* or anything but i would say there are warrior that are as good or better then he is..
    i dont wanna sound like an *******
    You do.
    i would say there are warrior that are as good or better then he is.
    Ofc, i heard about few better pve warriors on retail on diffrent servers and that's not a secret he might not be world wide first warrior in entire dimension.

Thanks for guide Ffestival, it covers your playstyle, advices and tips. Everything that the rest Molten's warriors should study for months to get on your level

6. Meh hes ''decent'' to be honest but he does a lot of dps i have to admit that but to me hes dps is a bit high to be not using something but i am not accusing him or anything but hes good but the best? i dunno.. i dont wanna sound like an ******* or anything but i would say there are warrior that are as good or better then he is..
    lol Kelthuzzad, you're a small dick.

about Ffestival I met him maybe three weeks ago. With it we made huge progress, not only in numbers but also in the playing technique (of the average raid we did 6/7 hc).

I noticed that he has endowed with superhuman reflex. I do not believe that someone can fake a cast playing against him on arena.

7. I noticed that he has endowed with superhuman reflex. I do not believe that someone can fake a cast playing against him on arena.
    Hahaaha like this is a pvp guide or whatever.

8. lol Kelthuzzad, you're a small dick.

about Ffestival I met him maybe three weeks ago. With it we made huge progress, not only in numbers but also in the playing technique (of the average raid we did 6/7 hc).

I noticed that he has endowed with superhuman reflex. I do not believe that someone can fake a cast playing against him on arena.
    Thank you for that... unessecary comment of yours lol.... and i happend to have not a small dick so that's a lie :)... but yeah it's a good guide but we are not in a PVP thread are we? ''playing technique'' is not really THAT important in PvE.... its a few arrow keys and smashing ur head agnest the keyboard.. and 6/7 hc? hah like your average guild does that now a days :P but that's being a bit off topic :).. and Vigi bug is soo 2009 :D

9. Pff that vigilance haha , anyway
    Shannox
    muahah enh shaman dps for the win #1 enh shaman !

10. best warrior guide here!

Please add more screenshots, bis gear and addons what you use too will help me ;) :cool:

11. Check this out!

best warrior guide here!

Please add more screenshots, bis gear and addons what you use too will help me ;) :cool:
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=244775 you have an bis list right here :D and some addons and i will add screenshoots as well :)

12. best warrior guide here!

ok Ty, maybe in next weekend i add some.

shaklalaka
    Erm jus wondering which shoulders is better for me. Currently im full pve geared except for my shoulders which im using the cata pvp 403 shoulders. Would the shoulders from end time be better? Calculated the total str loss if i were to wear the end time shoulders is around 100. Or would the extra green stats benefit more?

14. Erm jus wondering which shoulders is better for me. Currently im full pve geared except for my shoulders which im using the cata pvp 403 shoulders. Would the shoulders from end time be better? Calculated the total str loss if i were to wear the end time shoulders is around 100. Or would the extra green stats benefit more?
    It depends how much of those green stats it is but since STR is the top priority it's a theorycrafting process you gotta do but simply have the PVP shoulders till you find something else better like FL shoulders that you upgrade to HC when you get a token.

First 12345 Last