1. Doodling a mess.

I cured my boredom with some basic photoshop. Like the title suggests, it's a mess, but I thought I'd share.

Spoiler: Show

2. guess i was paying wrong murican to do PS for me, personally i dont see any mess, wish 1st one was bit bigger tho

3. guess i was paying wrong murican to do PS for me, personally i dont see any mess, wish 1st one was bit bigger tho
    The first one is personally my favorite :3

That church though. It took me looking at it for a third time to notice the ghost walking down the aisle.

4. The first one is personally my favorite :3

That church though. It took me looking at it for a third time to notice the ghost walking down the aisle.
    I saw it through an ipod screen ;x....

:D love the PS skillz agreed first one is awsum

5. You're right, it is a mess.

6. You're right, it is a mess.
    Troll translation: It's awesome, I love it.

7. Troll translation: It's awesome, I love it.
    How am I trolling?

8. Troll translation: It's awesome, I love it.
    He's not trolling, he's agreeing with me on it. Nothing wrong with criticism, especially when it's correct.

9. He's not trolling, he's agreeing with me on it. Nothing wrong with criticism, especially when it's correct.
    I'm just kissing your behind :x or attempting to.

10. We can tell.

If you say so :<

11. story of my life inc: if anyone reads my posts (specially if you read any of my posts before they got deleted) you'd know by now that i have no problems with telling that something is ****ty if i think it is, but thats not my opinion here, as i stated in my first post in this topic (and im not being biased even tho she's my fav mod [reason being, simply she's only mod that i actually had interaction with, apart from just PMs about received warnings, unlike with other mods]).

some ppl might be here for other reasons or simply dont understand meaning of "art" subforum but thats their right and everyone can express their opinion. they can be right or wrong from my pov, i dont give a ****, i just want 1st pic bigger, make it happen!

Spoiler: Show
    pls

12. Not really a fan of filtered images but they do look decent. +1

13. I love the second piece.. the Gothic feeling that it emits is outstanding

14. Not bad Not bad. I Like the gothic too. is like my town Barcelona abit.

15. First one has a car. And if there is a car, there is air. And if there is air, it consists of oxygen. And I need oxygen.

So overall I like them. Photoshop Picasso.