1. POKEMONZ vs P R O T E C T O R S WSG

Yo guys,here's a short video from our ''GvG'' wsgs,tho it was just set up for fun since we do these very often on Deathwing.
    I just started recording these,so there might be some more videos in the future.
    I am not much into editing so I just got those footages together,put some music and that's it.
    I am playing with the mouse from 90s with that ball in it,since my old got broken,but I think it's not effecting my gameplay,it's a bg after all.

Anyway,here's a link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLnju...ature=youtu.be

Jump over to Deathwing guys!We've been slacking a bit since there is no active pvp guilds on the horde as there used to be but still active with those world pvp events and guilds wsgs,a lot of them going on all the time,even 5s are up weekly.Get some guild together n lets roll!

Regards,Stonesour

2. im tired of warrior videos
    The point of this video is not my gameplay or anything such as that.It's only to observate guild vs guild event.I've noticed myself that they're a lot of warrior videos in this section so in case we're doing more of these,I'll change the flow.

3. Are you guys fcking ******ed? The video point is guild vs guild in wsg like a rated bg in cataclysm, not to show u some solo play w/o getting, heals what do u want, playing bg w/o heals??