1. Hope the End Time daily valor will get fixed on the patch on 1 december
    It worked before, now it doesnt... since 7 months i believe.

2. Hope the End Time daily valor will get fixed on the patch on 1 december
    It worked before, now it doesnt... since 7 months i believe.
    Cata dungs are easy ( not talking deadmines and molten version of grim batol, and zul aman with blood dk, hard times )
    Do you realise that its kinda crazy to do same ol dungeon, that has only 6 bosses and 3 of em available at a time randomly, to get valors, for almost a year? I prefer this dungeon not to give vp until whole RHOT dungeon list gets fixed.

Want to gear a guildie? Go ahead queue specific.
    Want to /flex your imba fire mage own any dps class at murozond, and feel imba OR show your close to impossible healing skills at echo of tyrande with mele group? Go Help your guild to gear up new guildie. ( But you will probably need that mage anyway, and you will have to close your eyes on his 24/7 /flex and "seehowstronkiam" comments in /p )
    Need valors? Do RDF.

3. Cata dungs are easy ( not talking deadmines and molten version of grim batol, and zul aman with blood dk, hard times )
    Do you realise that its kinda crazy to do same ol dungeon, that has only 6 bosses and 3 of em available at a time randomly, to get valors, for almost a year? I prefer this dungeon not to give vp until whole RHOT dungeon list gets fixed.

Want to /flex your imba fire mage own any dps class at murozond, and feel imba OR show your close to impossible healing skills at echo of tyrande with mele group? Go Help your guild to gear up new guildie. ( But you will probably need that mage anyway, and you will have to close your eyes on his 24/7 /flex and "seehowstronkiam" comments in /p )
    Need valors? Do RDF.
    I don't understand your point at all.
    And please ,
    Spoiler: Show

Then, disable the freaking dungeon? I'm pretty fed up to queue for RDF as i want to do my daily valor and get the ET.
    Need valors? Do RDF
    Lolwut?
    I understand, pro PvE guy here, ET its too easy for you.
    And no, i dont need to gear anyone since im into a PvP guild with all my guildies lvl 400+.
    If you have special hatred for End Time, please, the door is right here -->

4. Sorreh for me grammer.

I don't understand your point at all.
    And please ,

Then, disable the freaking dungeon? I'm pretty fed up to queue for RDF as i want to do my daily valor and get the ET.
    Need valors? Do RDF
    Lolwut?
    I understand, pro PvE guy here, ET its too easy for you.
    And no, i dont need to gear anyone since im into a PvP guild with all my guildies lvl 400+.

You dont understand my point?
    Ok here goes.
    1) Turn wow on -> Do Rhot for Valors 7 days a week, 365.5 days a year - in my humble oppinion that is just 1-boring, 2-******ed. Totally NOT OK.
    2) I dont hate Endtime, just fed up with it and IMO it would be a lot more interesting to play and get valors when except ET there would be HOT and WoE, it would ATLEAST have something Different to do except the hackneyed way.
    3) I personaly Do not like to repeat same raid over and over and over again to get all the BIS stuff and be Elitiest, i dont care about it. So, if i finished the endgame Raid content, the game is over for ME, and there is no point in playing it again and again and again, better focus on other stuff.
    4) Your words:
    i dont need to gear anyone since im into a PvP guild with all my guildies lvl 400+
    I have news for you, You are not the only one playing on Molten. And other people have oppinion to, you know?
    5) LONG TIME AGO I Suggested to "disable" dungeons that are bugged and do not give valors for some reason, Because it gets ppl Angry ( original suggestion was to xclude them from RHC list/database/whatever but leave the possibility to WALK in the dungeon itself, in party. It was declined ) . Imagine the combo with ET not working: ( your goal is Valors ) RHC queue -> ET, wait or do dung for 15 min, RHC queue -> ZA, wait or do dung for 15 minutes, RHC queue -> ET again -> Wait or do dung for 15 minutes = Time lost 45 minutes.
    6) Noone will disable the dungeon cuz it was already advertised as OPENED AND FULLY WORKING.
    7) Noone will disable the dungeon cuz ppl want gear from there.
    8) Only way is to keep it up and runing untill it 1-only ET gets fixed, 2-Whole RHOT will be released. Deal with it. Or abandon WOW for a while.
    9) The Key word is WAIT.
    10) Wait.

a) Did i say smth like ET is too easy for me? what i said that all big bunch of Cata dungeons is Really easy . with some Molten bug exceptions like doing Tyrande with mele group on molten ( GET REKT BABY! ).
    b) Was i Personaly talking about YOU?
    c)
    Need valors? Do RDF.
    This was a Reason explained and Way to deal with it suggested NOT PERSONALY TO YOU, but to Whoever reads this. Mb thats why i gave it some space.
    d) You said :
    I'm pretty fed up to queue for RDF as i want to do my daily valor and get the ET.
    , and a bit later :
    So if i get it right You are the one who has special hatred for End Time.
    Ok i will probably go find something else to do than write this long answer. Good luck.

5. Why u guys are asking for old content if they cant even Open Bwd HC with Nefarion script so we can clean all Cata raid :(. I hope they put it on so we can complete all pve content of cataclysm ;)

6. Why u guys are asking for old content if they cant even Open Bwd HC with Nefarion script so we can clean all Cata raid :(. I hope they put it on so we can complete all pve content of cataclysm ;)
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4...taclysm-raider NONONO! "this mount is too good and should not be available thru achievment" along with dungeon one, deepholm one, and many others, and etc.

Im kidding.

Why ppl ask for old content? Easy, something else to do than "insert expantion here" raids and dungeons. A lot of ppl love single player games. So i guess soloing old cntnt gives that single player feeling. And a lot of ppl would love to be a part of progression raiding stuff (stop level at 60, do 60 raids, stop level at 70, do 70 raids and etc. ), than do " insert expantion here" content alone. Thats one of the great reasons why WOTLK is still live and kicking ( cuz it has loots and lots of things to do except the WOTLK raids and dungeons. )

7. [
    Why ppl ask for old content? Easy, something else to do than "insert expantion here" raids and dungeons. A lot of ppl love single player games. So i guess soloing old cntnt gives that single player feeling. And a lot of ppl would love to be a part of progression raiding stuff (stop level at 60, do 60 raids, stop level at 70, do 70 raids and etc. ), than do " insert expantion here" content alone. Thats one of the great reasons why WOTLK is still live and kicking ( cuz it has loots and lots of things to do except the WOTLK raids and dungeons. )
    This is so true. the Cataclysm realms probably got more players by now if we got old contents. WoW experience just feels lacking right now in Cata, so i got high hopes for MOP.

thvenomz
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4...taclysm-raider NONONO! "this mount is too good and should not be available thru achievment" along with dungeon one, deepholm one, and many others, and etc.

Im kidding.

I love to farm achievement and rep from older expansions grinding that Raven Lord after 60+ tries.
    Doing Karazhan Solo for rep and mount.
    Also grinding for that Red Proto Drake is fun ;)

9. So far it seems Gruul's Lair is opened, and Battle for Mount Hyjal (didnt manage to check bosses in MH tho).
    Sethekk Halls also opened, and Black Morass aswell. Tho theres no boss or any mobs in Black Morass.

10. Milf, Black Morass is event-handled. you need to get close to Medivh.

11. Milf, Black Morass is event-handled. you need to get close to Medivh.
    The thing is, i couldn't find Medivh nowhere

12. Unfortunately, Azgalor in Mount Hyjal casts Doom on the entire raid (he's only supposed to cast it on one person every 45 secs orso irrc), preventing us from killing him. The three previous bosses all work though in Mount Hyjal though. This is on Frostwolf.

*edit: We just completed Gruul's Lair, everything working okay there.

*edit2: We tried Black Morass on both normal and heroic, turns out Medivh isn't spawned upon entrance to the instance. No mobs are spawned within before heading to Medivh (crocodiles). That dude that gives you a dragon at the entrance isn't there either.

13. Thanks, that will be checked too.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last