1. Lol no one ever used the portal for Mauradon to skip straight to Princess? I am not sure if you were supposed to complete some requirement to be able to use it but yeah there should be an "alternative" entrance to Mauradon. If it don't work, I guess use the default one.

Sleetza
    Dam, I wish I found this list earlier on. I was downloading WotLK but now I decided to go for cataclysm (PvE'er here).

3. Scratch my earlier post. My client was bugged.

Mauradon is working great. If you kept phasing out like I was then clear both caches in your WoW folder XD

4. Damn, I really miss wotlk content on cataclysm realms :(

wodflames
    this makes me sad.... I would love old level content in cata.... was about to come back to molten just to clear some of the old dungeons solo lol.......

6. omg!...... things are bad on cata i guess.... :(

Praying1314
    All of these instances are closed so that molten can force us to vote for transmog gear instead of simply farming for it.

8. All of these instances are closed so that molten can force us to vote for transmog gear instead of simply farming for it.
    Nope. Closed so they can be scripted to a high quality and not buggy worthless instances that give free gear.

9. Nope. Closed so they can be scripted to a high quality and not buggy worthless instances that give free gear.
    That and resources are being focused on end game content, which is enjoyed and scheduled on a more regular basis by majority of the community.

10. Nope. Closed so they can be scripted to a high quality and not buggy worthless instances that give free gear.
    To be fair, I can't think of any dungeon off the top of my head that isn't free gear.

11. Damn, I really miss wotlk content on cataclysm realms :(
    If only they didn't ****-up all wotlk content and just update cata correctly now they had way more time to fix cataclysm bugs only and not wotlk/cata as now to delay stuff even more.... 4.0.6 had way more working things than this 4.3.4(except scripted raids) very funny thing I guess they love to stall forever Blizzard is with 2 expansions ahead almost and we do not have even cataclysm finished but w/e haters will jump on me now saying (wtf u want more its free game stfu)

12. tbh id rather they continued to work on end game content rather than wasting resources rescripting old stuff that pple will outlvl in an hr or 2, old contenet would be nice but its not a big priority!

13. tbh id rather they continued to work on end game content rather than wasting resources rescripting old stuff that pple will outlvl in an hr or 2, old contenet would be nice but its not a big priority!
    Thats what they are doing.
    It makes people mad because they want all there transmog gear / Make false claims about Molten doing it for votes.
    Its what the largest portion of the community wants. New Raids, dungeons, and battlegrounds at MAX level.

nyobion

isnt the whole point

of playing wow, to do instances?
    when they are all closed in low level, thats so much fun. especially when you try to farm mats for crafting.

First 123412 ... Last