1. Its too sad that we have to vote for the transmogs instead of farming them in raids/dungeons. Thats the reason why the old instances are not working...

2. You know what I love about these all not open Dungeon/Raids. That Molten promised last year, after 4.3.4 Update that we were going to have ALL OLD DUNGEONS AND RAIDS Open by a month. That was around one year and something ago. What upset me even more is that we didn't have any answer by anybody nor even a reason of why we're not getting what once was promised to us.

It's sad but I like this server, I really loved it. But makes me sad that we have a big part of the community donating and it's mostly just to get items/pay to win. I donate because I want this server to have better stuff, grow larger and with the best quality. Like If your team is not doing the things fast/good enough then kick their butts out hire better people with better experience or have more people. Although this happends I still loving Molten u_u

3. We have now the cata realms more than 2 Years and they didnt open still all low dungeons/raids. (lol)

4. The big problem is that they dont say anything about it. At least tell us that classic dungeons and raids wont be fixed this year... We would really apreciate some1 frost staff saying something about this subject... Communication is the key to succes in any domain...

5. I'm agree with you. Tell us more about old dungeons/raids.. !
    We are waiting, we are on 4.3.4 since 1 year. It's only buisness or? You guys don't open instances because you want vote/donate and you get the money? I know it's real. But no offense, just saying.
    It's boring with out these dungeons/raids..

6. hello

Can we please get an ETA on ANY content? like, at all? Go ahead and reply "Soon" rofl and make more of the community want to pull out thier hair. I do every single raid available in my sleep, to the point where i am falling asleep doing them WHILE leading. (if that makes sense) the cata community is "dumbing-down" due to the only available content.

The avaliable "Fun-servers" are actually more fun, even with them not changing a damn thing for years. /sadface

7. they are not opening instances because otherwise no one would vote for transmog gear :D all about bussines

8. they are not opening instances because otherwise no one would vote for transmog gear :D all about bussines
    I would like to see them deny this, but I doubt it will happen. So +1 to you.

ThaCozmo
    Really helpfull ;D Thanks m8

10. This is really helpful, but it's super disappointing that hardly any of the lower ones work. I was looking forward to hunting for dungeon/raid mounts when I hit 85 and using some to just flat out level. >.<

11. Im back after like, I dont know, 6 months-1 year or so. I played here since the launch of the two cataclysm realm that were Greymane (and some other..dont recall name) after they merged it to Frostwolf this stuff worked: Scarlet Monastery/Almost all BC dungeons/The Nexus/Throne of the tides. I find it incredibly wierd that they are closed now when they worked just fine lol. Anyone mind to enlight me as of why this is? I cant seem to find much about it. This bothers me a ton and im guessing all of you aswell, not being able to use the rdf at all really -.-

Natox
    Im back after like, I dont know, 6 months-1 year or so. I played here since the launch of the two cataclysm realm that were Greymane (and some other..dont recall name) after they merged it to Frostwolf this stuff worked: Scarlet Monastery/Almost all BC dungeons/The Nexus/Throne of the tides. I find it incredibly wierd that they are closed now when they worked just fine lol. Anyone mind to enlight me as of why this is? I cant seem to find much about it. This bothers me a ton and im guessing all of you aswell, not being able to use the rdf at all really -.-
    The 4.3 update changed the core used, and the stuff couldn't be simply ported over, it needs completely rescripting.

13. The 4.3 update changed the core used, and the stuff couldn't be simply ported over, it needs completely rescripting.
    Oh okay! That explains everything :) guess its time to wait then :p

14. It seems this thread isn't getting updated...Maybe a change of ownership? TOT works and so does DS lol

15. Come on Molten , open TBC and WOTLK dungeons already! please! :(

First ... 4567816 ... Last