1. How is this list accurate and legit if the first dungeon I checked in-game is closed? Whenever I try to enter Stonecore I get the msg "Transfer aborted - instance not found".
    That is a server-client related error. Not an "This instance is closed" error.

Stonecore works just fine. Try it in RDF.

Edit: thank you for putting this back into the old format. those oversized boxes and checkmarks were annoying and confusing.
    Edited: April 24, 2015

2. May 27, 2015  
    Just for an update, Uldaman is now open! :)

3. Maraudon isn't working....someone can confirm?

EDIT: sorry, my bad lol is working!
    Edited: June 12, 2015

4. it would be awesome if you open strathholme guys... so much lore and the dungeon is great!

5. Utgarde Keep isn't open on neltharion.

6. No, utgarde keep is open. Maybe you try Utgarde pinnacle :P

7. Have any MoP low lv dungeon raid list?

8. Hyjal Summit impossible to complete. You might as well remove it from the list since the 4th encounter 1shots the whole raid and if you try to solo him, he'll enrage and 2shot you anyways.

Since this boss blocks your way to archimonde, the main reason you might ever want to enter this raid, it is impossible to complete and therefore not working as intended. Please do edit the main list.
    Edited: June 29, 2015 Reason: Did some testing to be sure

9. Since last update, every elevator is bugged, cant fly in graveyards etc, dunno if that's been reported or anything. HoO and throne of tides are an example.

10. Is it possible for this thread to be moved to nelth realm section and sticky also :D

11. There are alot of threads on this topic but most are not updated. I was glad to find an updated list that applies
    only to Cata. Thanks for this :D

I just wish they would open Stratholme and Obsidian Sanctum, i really miss having my two mounts that drop from them. :(

12. So can any one confirm or make new list what works and what is not workin.

13. Gruul lair is working
    2 Tempest Keep dungeons are working too
    Hellfire remparts is bugged

Black temple / Sunwell / Hyjal / SSC are bugged too

14. Can warmane open black temple on cata?? Or thats just a dream?

First ... 101819202122 ... Last