1. May 29, 2014  

2. May 30, 2014  
    Molten / Sargeras.

BWD / Nefarian:
    Even if you able to kill nefarian (it can die by player's action), it not gives anything. No loot, no vp, no achiv credit, there isnt anything profit. Practically it is a "not".

DS / Ultraxion:
    Many achiv links on global channel about ultraxion kill. Are those all fake links?

3. May 30, 2014  
    DS / Ultraxion:
    Many achiv links on global channel about ultraxion kill. Are those all fake links?
    Nah, the boss is scripted and it's there for anyone who wishes to kill him. It gives the achievement (as it's bugged) which will be removed later on as per green_dev's words, but it gives no loot or VP (just motes I think).

4. May 30, 2014  
    Nah, the boss is scripted and it's there for anyone who wishes to kill him. It gives the achievement (as it's bugged) which will be removed later on as per green_dev's words, but it gives no loot or VP (just motes I think).
    It does give valor.

5. May 31, 2014  
    I do have a question because I'm a bit curious about something here. I noticed (for example) when I ran Gundrak heroic twice, the final boss dropped Arcane Flame Altar-Garb both times. Now, this item is listed as having only a 21% drop chance on Wowhead. Also, when I ran Blood Furnace, the final boss dropepd Raiments of Divine Authority, which had also dropped for a guildmate who just ran the dungeon earlier. This item is listed on Wowhead as having only a 12% drop rate. So, what I'm asking is; are the bosses here really dropping random loot or is something wrong and they will drop the same piece each and every time?

6. June 8, 2014  
    Shadowfang Keep does not work, it is showed as working on your list but when i tryed to enter it today i got the message that Instance is closed!!!

7. Would you please add the NYI achievments for the bosses in the instances?

8. When will be open next 4 bosses in Dragon Soul? I am waiting for this for a long time. I always check molten website for new info for that, that is curious...

9. So according to that list most of the stuff isn't working. Why do they have 8 servers if most dungeons/raids are broken..

And btw, Deadmines isn't working. I was just there and the 3rd boss in the circle (the harvester) can't be attacked and doesn't attack.

wasif
    Deadmines (well hc anyway) works fine, you just have to kill the little harvesters and wait for the boss to come online

Shadowfankeep hc works (although there is still that boss pulling through the wall and the Lord Walden bug that makes it very hard to kill although with Dragon soul Gear it should not be hard at all.) I do not have any idea about the SFK normal version, those could be closed as is most of the cataclysm realms lower level dungeons.

11. All instances tested on Frostwolf. New format by Shaundre. Subject to change.

12. Nice format, easy to read. Well done.
    Felt the need to help him :)

13. Shadowfang Keep does not work, it is showed as working on your list but when i tryed to enter it today i got the message that Instance is closed!!!
    Shadowfang Keeps works fine. I just got the achievement for it today after getting queued for it.

First ... 67891018 ... Last