1. Utgarde Keep is working as intended :)
    Utgarde keep worked before :)

2. Utgarde keep worked before :)
    Oh really? haha I SWORE I checked it before :P My bad.

3. Aren't the bosses (at least Rage Winterchill and High King Maulgar) with a lot more hp. I mean, Rage Winterchill has like 47 Million Hp, and based on Wowwiki ( http://www.wowwiki.com/Rage_Winterchill_%28tactics%29 ), he should only has around 4,2 Million Hp.

The same for High King Maulgar, where the boss and his liutenants has 10 times more Hp.
    I could be off since I haven't touched WoD, but I believe they just did a big stat squash for the entire game on retail.

For example Gurthalak

Now you know that thing gives you more than 32 str on Cata.

4. Black Morass now has mobs in it and Medivh spawned. Entire instance works beautifully now. I have yet to check the Doom bug on Azgalon to see if that was fixed (I'm saved atm).

Each wing of SM now also has all their mobs and quest givers inside.

Thanks for the hotfixes! :)

*edit: This is on Frostwolf btw.

5. Black Morass now has mobs in it and Medivh spawned. Entire instance works beautifully now. I have yet to check the Doom bug on Azgalon to see if that was fixed (I'm saved atm).

Neltharion is still missing the NPC :(

6. Neltharion is still missing the NPC :(
    Hopefully you guys get the hotfix soon too :)

7. Black Morass now has mobs in it and Medivh spawned. Entire instance works beautifully now. I have yet to check the Doom bug on Azgalon to see if that was fixed (I'm saved atm).

*edit: This is on Frostwolf btw.
    Thanx for the update.
    Black Morass, Finaly! Anything else except that in COT working?

8. Neltharion is still missing the NPC :(
    I just noticed, that if you walk in and your Difficulty is set to Heroic, there will be NO npc's, but since you change to Normal - Npcs spawn and its all oki-doki.

9. I just noticed, that if you walk in and your Difficulty is set to Heroic, there will be NO npc's, but since you change to Normal - Npcs spawn and its all oki-doki.
    Did this still no mobs ;o /Sargeras

10. I'm pretty sure there are NPCs properly in SM, heroic for SM shouldn't be available at all but that's other change which is not that important yet.
    Also thanks for feedback Forrestfruit. Good to hear that

11. I'm pretty sure there are NPCs properly in SM, heroic for SM shouldn't be available at all but that's other change which is not that important yet.
    Also thanks for feedback Forrestfruit. Good to hear that
    Oh my bad i thought they were talking about BM ;P havent tried SM yet

12. Thanx for the update.
    Black Morass, Finaly! Anything else except that in COT working?
    Culling of Stratholme is being finished, it may come with "hot-fixes" or next update, we will see

13. Scarlet Monastery working fine on Sargeras, but the achieve can't be completed cause the boss "Sarlet Commander Mograine" doesn't progress in the achieve.

14. If you can, please make valid reports @ http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com/projects/cata-dungeons
    I will be thankful

15. If you can, please make valid reports @ http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com/projects/cata-dungeons
    I will be thankful
    These new dungeons and raids works so well. Thank you for those. :)
    PS: thanks for fixing that quest so fast :P

First ... 51314151617 ... Last