1. Onyxia bug.

If you wipe on Ony during the third phase, she stays in that phase, casting spells meant for phase 3 in phase 1.
    This is a "minor" bug, but it's annoying having to reset the raid and clear the trash each time you wipe. She's supposed to reset but doesn't.

I've only tried the 10m, so i don't know if it's the same on 25m.

Neltharion.

thvenomz
    Dear Molten Staff!

Hey I've started playing Molten-WoW around 2 or 3 years ago.
    And there was not really much to do, I got back a couple days ago after a year break.
    And the improvements are incredible.

Doing these older expansion Dungeon really give me the feeling that i play retail and i can grind achievements, mount, rep, tabards and many more things again.

Thank you Molten-Wow for giving me these experience again!

thvenomz
    Battle for Mount Hyjal

Hahaha i found a bug this boss has 42m HP
    It should be having 4.2m if I'm right xD

And it does a attack where it kills you in a couple seconds if you do not dispel.

http://i.gyazo.com/0c56437fe588ae6ea6f0822664450bd6.png

Killed first boss but second boss is bugged.

4. Raufen said he will fix bosses hp when he gets free time for it.

thvenomz
    Wondering when Neltharion will get hotfixes, since Opening of the Black Portal is still bugged.
    No Medivh anywhere to be found, nor any mobs.
    Fixed now if you have not checked it yet

gavinrad
    Does the 4th boss (Azgalor) of battle for mount hyjal work properly? the berserk timer appears even on 25 man difficulty http://www.wowhead.com/npc=17842/azgalor#abilities

7. Does the 4th boss (Azgalor) of battle for mount hyjal work properly? the berserk timer appears even on 25 man difficulty http://www.wowhead.com/npc=17842/azgalor#abilities
    last time i was doing it, boss had enrage timer on 25 men, 25 men was the ONLY possible option. it took 17 level 85s to kill him cuz he had 4kkk hp, pure horror. And i believe it was ...5? ...10? ... minutes before tank started to drop on HP.
    Funny, cuz it takes less than 3 minutes to kill him.

8. last time i was doing it, boss had enrage timer on 25 men, 25 men was the ONLY possible option.
    Idk when you have started to play WoW, but back in those days 25man was our only option exept Kara..

thvenomz
    Idk when you have started to play WoW, but back in those days 25man was our only option exept Kara..
    Hyjal was 10 and 25 i think.

10. Someone know if there is any forecast for this dungeons?

Well of Eternity
    Hour of Twilight

or if is definitely impossible to script this dungeons?

this 2 dungeons are a extremely important piece of the lore and i think that should have all attention..

kali666

Deadmines

I was doing Deadmines today with my friend, two of us, both lvl 19, we got to the foe reaper, killed the 4 watchers and couldn't do anything else... the foe reaper was just following us without dealing damage, it said he was casting overdrive or something like that, and the prototype reaper at the back was unusable, so we couldn't either leave the instance because the door behind us closed, or progress further because the doors were closed.

12. I was doing Deadmines today with my friend, two of us, both lvl 19, we got to the foe reaper, killed the 4 watchers and couldn't do anything else... the foe reaper was just following us without dealing damage, it said he was casting overdrive or something like that, and the prototype reaper at the back was unusable, so we couldn't either leave the instance because the door behind us closed, or progress further because the doors were closed.
    (frostwolf) Yes. I don't know about other realms, but this is correct, in past i was trying to do this dung(normal) for ach with 85 char, and you could not pass that guy, or go back = out of dungeon, unless Hs. So yes, i was wondering that nobody till now noticed, But post said it works.

13. old dungeons

why dont work old dungeons on frostwolf ?? and when this dungeons will be repaired ??? :(:( :(

First ... 81617181920 ... Last