1. Scarlet Monastery working fine on Sargeras, but the achieve can't be completed cause the boss "Sarlet Commander Mograine" doesn't progress in the achieve.
    The achievement does work, i did it myself a while ago.

2. Hmm i also didn't get the achievement and tried it 3 times, also when I kill Sarlet Commander Mograine he can't be looted. Maybe it's based on different server, no idea. Tried it on Sargeras. Another thing i noticed is that in Black Morass on normal difficulty every killable trash (spiders, tigers etc. ) give 250 rep while on heroic difficulty only the mobs summoned by the portal give reputation with Keepers of Time.

3. I just noticed, that if you walk in and your Difficulty is set to Heroic, there will be NO npc's, but since you change to Normal - Npcs spawn and its all oki-doki.
    Are you talking about Neltharion? Cuz i went in as HC and nothing was spawned, same with normal

4. Are you talking about Neltharion? Cuz i went in as HC and nothing was spawned, same with normal
    No, everything i checked was only on Sargeras. It seems different things happen on different realms ;s

5. Aren't the bosses (at least Rage Winterchill and High King Maulgar) with a lot more hp. I mean, Rage Winterchill has like 47 Million Hp, and based on Wowwiki ( http://www.wowwiki.com/Rage_Winterchill_%28tactics%29 ), he should only has around 4,2 Million Hp.

The same for High King Maulgar, where the boss and his liutenants has 10 times more Hp.
    I noticed that too, did Gruul yesterday and he had 25M+ health. It's not possible that a TBC raid boss has more health then a WotLK/Cata one. According to wowhead he should have 4-5M health. That being said i don't know if their massive amount of health is intentional or not. Also i checked Mount Hyjal and the first boss there has 45M health, now considering that Baleroc has something between 90-100M it seems totally wrong to me (maybe you added too many 0s to their health pool).

6. I noticed that too, did Gruul yesterday and he had 25M+ health. It's not possible that a TBC raid boss has more health then a WotLK/Cata one. According to wowhead he should have 4-5M health. Tha being said i don't know if that's intended or not.
    Video from Retail in cata days, from a warlock soloing Rage Winterchill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2nJ5UzNFa8

As you can see, the boss only has 3 Million Hp.

7. Everything works fine on fw.SM's all 3 quests works.
    Onyxia's total 6 achievments works.dunno about that 50 hatchling one,can anyone confirm if that works??sethik hall adds gives rep even after revered dunno if that indeed,a confirmation will be great.

8. Video from Retail in cata days, from a warlock soloing Rage Winterchill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2nJ5UzNFa8

As you can see, the boss only has 3 Million Hp.
    With this bugged resistance and hp is not possible for solo...

9. So I've gone and done most of them with some guildies except for Onyxia so far and here's my findings:

Settehk is working just fine, drop rates seem retail like (Done it 8 times since release)

Gruul's is working fine except the warlock mob in the first boss fight went under the floor for us once everyone else was dead and we had to kill him by spamming AOEs and pets

Gruul is heavily resisting magical damage, which means melee is better off but still takes a reduced amount of damage

The same is true for all bosses in Hyjal, really high magical resistance. Not sure why.
    8 times? is Shattered Halls a dungeon or a raid? (sorry, im not familiar with TBC instances, and wowhead doesnt note if it's a raid or dung)

Also, how about Onyxia's Lair and such, do they give you an ID (i do know these are raids) or can you spam them to farm cute things for xmog?

10. The real question here is:

Are those changes (millons of hp, high resistance, etc) intended in order to discourage players from farming in game transmog gear?

It seems like a very shaddy move just to ensure that people would continue to vote for such things.

11. The real question here is:

Are those changes (millons of hp, high resistance, etc) intended in order to discourage players from farming in game transmog gear?

It seems like a very shaddy move just to ensure that people would continue to vote for such things.
    Lmfao....

Its a mistake. Developers are humans too you know.

12. The real question here is:

What if it was God's will? oh god...
    if It was intended I would just release it and not fix stuff reported here (Doom) that didn't allow progressing properly.

13. Keep it Up-to-date

Is this list being kept up-to-date? Does any of you know if there is some similar log being kept for MoP realms? Thanks!

janekciul
    Make up date dungeons/raids on 1 page, atlast we have new change-log, more upgrade's like than in future make molten core realy best serwer.

15. Culling of Stratholme, awesome! Cant wait.

Sorry but can anyone link bug report about OL GL and BFMH npcs hp ammount, having trouble with browser displaying stuff correctly, since i installed some of addonsi need... Thank you!

Question to Raufen.
    Is there a small chance that there is work going on on Molten Core, or Black Temple, or Karazhan, or Stratholm (eastern plaguelands). Would be really nice to know if there is a posdibility to see them available in next or any of near future updates. Thank you!

First ... 61415161718 ... Last