1. Does anyone know how to get past Foe Reaper 5000 in classic Deadmines? I think he's bugged
    How so? It use to work and i myself reported the bugs and he was fixed, must of broken again

2. Classic Deadmines

Soloed Deadmines twice (or tried to). On the second run I ran into the bug and couldn't get past it. On the first run though, I got past the Foe Reaper stage, got the door open and faced a ?? mob on the top deck near Van Cleef. With a level 55 I got the mob down to about 70% health or something like that and he sent out some ?? ads that one-shot me.
    So it's hit and miss with the Foe Reaper bug. But is that normal to run into high level mobs in the last stage like that? That was the first Deadmines run for me since Vanilla so not sure what changes have been made.

3. Rhot

any news about the 2 not working dungeons from Rhot (WOE HOT)

4. Soloed Deadmines twice (or tried to). On the second run I ran into the bug and couldn't get past it. On the first run though, I got past the Foe Reaper stage, got the door open and faced a ?? mob on the top deck near Van Cleef. With a level 55 I got the mob down to about 70% health or something like that and he sent out some ?? ads that one-shot me.
    So it's hit and miss with the Foe Reaper bug. But is that normal to run into high level mobs in the last stage like that? That was the first Deadmines run for me since Vanilla so not sure what changes have been made.
    I'll run it today and report them. They are only meant to be on heroic mode, but still spawn.

5. Have there been any updates on TBC content? any new working raids/dungeons, aside from main post list?

6. Have there been any updates on TBC content? any new working raids/dungeons, aside from main post list?
    The current list is accurate.

7. Need to update to include the fact that DS hc is open.

Thanks for the effort on making this list, its so handy (cue Weird Al)!

8. Edit: somehow mixed up RS and DS, ignore this post

9. aaaand i hit quote instead of edit, i should stop browsing the forums at work >.<

10. Need to update to include the fact that DS hc is open.

Thanks for the effort on making this list, its so handy (cue Weird Al)!
    a good looking, nice update is coming very soon :)

11. a good looking, nice update is coming very soon :)
    For the Cata realms :o?

12. After doing the chain questes in nagrand to finish the maghar chain quest to get 1 item (Those horns that look like the warlock tier)I found out the quest that I picked was sending me in auchindoun.In the end I found that my efforts was pooped on cos (INSTANCE IS CLOSED) is molten ever gonna open the old dungeons <.<. And those horns are the only horns that are available to any other class aside lock for mog in the game..Also those horns are not available on vote points or coins u can only get the one for warlock that I actualy cant mog cos im a mage.

13. After doing the chain questes in nagrand to finish the maghar chain quest to get 1 item (Those horns that look like the warlock tier)I found out the quest that I picked was sending me in auchindoun.In the end I found that my efforts was pooped on cos (INSTANCE IS CLOSED) is molten ever gonna open the old dungeons <.<. And those horns are the only horns that are available to any other class aside lock for mog in the game..Also those horns are not available on vote points or coins u can only get the one for warlock that I actualy cant mog cos im a mage.
    I will pay real money to know how high Quodan is right now (I joke <3)

Think you posted on wrong thread bud :)

14. Ye probably sorry but still its annoying as hell that I cant get that crap head cos a dungeon that I can walk trought 1 shotting npcs is not opened cos of "scripting".

First ... 91011121321 ... Last