1. Ye probably sorry but still its annoying as hell that I cant get that crap head cos a dungeon that I can walk trought 1 shotting npcs is not opened cos of "scripting".
    Lol my bad, you were talking about dungeon, thought you meant bugged quest.

I would suggest item to marketplace suggestions in the meantime.

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=231832&page=5

2. For the Cata realms :o?
    meant the visual update for this thread.

3. meant the visual update for this thread.
    Oh. *tears*

Deadman2124

Bugged quest

What do you need to do for the bugged quest on Sargeras? The dungeon is closed and I was looking forwards to doing the quest. :(

janekciul
    Is low instances will be fixed? Is the crew molten core focus on pandarenia and then again most of dungeons will not work ?

6. question

Why are so many classic,bc and wotlk dungeons closed when they are open on the wotlk realm some of them like BC and WOTLK have the same scripts so why arent they working ? Ive seen some instances open working then closed again with no explonation like SM Graveyard, Library, armory and cathedral these instances worked almost perfectly and now they are closed ?

7. We don't need vanilla dungeons, we need TBC and WOTLK dungeons and raids for cool transmog. Nobody cares about low level dungeons, leveling is fast already.

8. We still want RHOT's daily vp fixed..
    And deadmines is so buggy at last boss. U die once, u're screwed

9. The dungeons , I don't care for but the raids starting back from vanilla , I would love to be able to do it on Molten instead of switching to another server the whole time to do it.

janekciul
    lvl is fast at 5-10 rates, i think soo some people care like me about clasic, not olny make 85 and then take fun from game, by my opinion shuld some of them be scipted , when pandarenia come in again most be bugged for sure. Many dungeons from crusade, and wolk mising, dont work even 50%

11. Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! open up all old dungeons and raids. I'm so tired of waiting. It feels like forever since there's been a major cata update. I understand MoP is the focus but c'mon... By now the cata scripting must be understood well enough to slap the old world content out. I'm on my knees. Grovelling. Face in the mud. For all that is sweet baby Jebus; give us the old raids. You could literally have all the old raid boss text be "derp de derp de derpy derpy doo," and I would happily enjoy the raid.

janekciul
    I have same opinion....but true is moletencore stuff now cocnentrate on MoP, and we can only dream for some scipted old dugneons,raid.

13. This is an epic thread. Well done.

14. We don't need vanilla dungeons, we need TBC and WOTLK dungeons and raids for cool transmog. Nobody cares about low level dungeons, leveling is fast already.
    You keep your poor opinion to yourself, boy!

Molten, it's been YEARS now and you still haven't opened the old dungeons - what the f*ck, guys?! Seriously...

15. Tried few minutes ago Magister's Terrace hero, after first boss elevator bugged, wanna have fenix maunt from final boss...but not gonna happen
    Ashes of Al'ar isn't from Magisters, the Pheonix is from the Raid the Eye.
    If you find a bug report it on the bugtracker, not the forums.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last