1. Some art I made recently - please criticize

I have recently been doing some art with a graphics tablet using ArtRage and in rare cases, photoshop. I wanna hear some criticizm on mah drawings.

An inside joke related to Killzone (as well as a concept art)

A helghast as a child

The frankenstein monster (based on the book)

2. Awesome art bro, keep it up. I always loved drawings. I used to draw too, but stopped for couple years, and now i feel like I can't draw anymore, so I enjoy watching other people's drawings. Really really nice style, especially on the first pic.:)

3. Thanks man :3

The first pic was a very very inside joke though connected with some comics me and my friend were making :P

Antalar
    i prefer the 1st pic..dont know why, it seems the best of those 3...

5. The lines are too sketchy and not fluid, but keep going

6. The first drawing took like no effort tho....

7. Looks really good .
    I really like speed art so.... if you can , make a speed art video :)

8. ooh! How do you do that? tell me and I certainly will make one :3

Puppeteer
    3rd one +1

10. about time lol...everybody seems to only like picture 1 :/

11. i like the 2nd one the most, has the most detail imo. 3rd is nice as well, no offense to the 1st but it's to messy for my tastes.

12. The first one looks more like a quick sketch than a full piece, and I don't know the source used, so hard to give much of an opinion besides that the head seems a little off to the left and the mouth/chin seem odd.

The second one is ok, but didn't really call much attention. The proportions seem fine for the style, otherwise the head would be a bit big. The lack of neck makes it look like he's sort of hunching, which could be intentional or not, but worked in the context. You did make a point to avoid working on the hands, though.

The third one is the nicest, both in details and coloring. Also the one that seems to have given the most work, especially on the hair strands. It looks quite androgynous, could pass for a late teens boy or a middle twenties woman.

13. The first one was actually a quick sketch :3 it was me trying to show my friend how to reproduce an original character which I made a protagonist of the story I am making. This is a more detailed drawing of him - also drawn by me.

The second one...yeah, it needs more work. He's supposed to be hunching tho.

Third one - AAAH damn I tried to draw the frankenstein monster according to the book description and failed :P

thanks for the pointers though - I will analyze these mistakes

14. They were more personal opinions from me than mistakes, really. Especially about the third one, it being your interpretation of what the book says, makes it not a failure, just what the words made you imagine.

About this new one. The hair and the neck/tendons look very nice again. The ear looks nice, although kind of... I don't know, flat, not with as much depth impression as the nose and eyes, for example. The eyes are a bit unaligned. The left one (his left one, right one in the drawing itself) could be a bit further down. But besides that they look pretty good. I'm not sure if the lower part of the cheek is supposed to have a scar or just some shadowing. If it's not a scar, that hard line didn't work very well for me. A much subtler gradient of increasing shadow as you go towards the neck would work better.

15. ooh! How do you do that? tell me and I certainly will make one :3
    you just film the making part (with fraps or something) and then use a speed motion , adding good music and DONE.

waiting for you to make it :)

12 Last