1. BEEBEP:Legends Never Die/Fire mage pvp Movie

Hey everyone i made a fire mage pvp movie hope you all enjoy it :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5KW43j2Pg

Enjoy.

2. aint bad, opponents seem derp tho

and why no nameplates D:

3. i liked it , some WORLD PVP at last but it was too long 17 min XD comon

4. It is a WoW movie of course it's long.I kinda made a short Storyline as well so if it was a clip yea i would have probably made it 3-6 mins... but this is differant :).

5. Nice vid, the pvp parts are good but I suggest you to create a more personal and original storyline. This looks like a copy/paste from Bebep videos. I know he's your hero, since you have the same name, but you can do something different.

6. Ofc i'm thinking of making a second video if this one gets popular enough.The second one will be better than the firsto one probably a little longer with a better storyline and alot more fighting scenes as well :)

7. It's promising, I'll give you that. You should definitely invest more time into this. As said earlier, focus more on originality and you got yourself something really nice. Can't watch all of it at the moment, since I'm leaving soon, but once I get back home, I'll give you some pointers.

Edit:
    Here are a couple of tips:
    - first of all, I'd suggest working on audio recording quality some more. There is a distinctive background noise every time the dialogue starts.
    - the storyline needs to be expanded and the events should relate to one another.
    - you should consider hardcasting Pyroblast or Frostfire Bolt/Fireball more often. You can safely get a full Pyro cast off in DB (Frost Nova too, if the target can't break it), a full Fireball/ FFB in Cone of Cold's root or in Frost Nova. Also, I strongly suggest casting Scorch/ Frostfire Bolt/ Fireball BEFORE casting Fire Blast, because of global cooldown. Scorch into Fire Blast = almost simultaneous damage from both spells. Fire Blast into Scorch = ~1s delay (during which, your CC duration could end, which it usually does).
    - You shouldn't use Blast Wave for damage. The amount of damage it does is minimal. You're way better off saving it for when you need to kite or keep the target from running away. If you want to do some extra damage in between cooldowns, I recommend using Ice Lance. The damage is about the same and can be spammed.
    - Use glyph of Ice Armor. It helps with mana sustain a lot during long fights.

8. I know those things don't worry about it but i left molten a few days ago there are simply too many bugs in every single class so i went back in AT

9. Can i ask which programs you used for both record n edit:)anyway nice video tho n try to make fights more brutal;)

10. too long , same sh it over and over again derp enemys

11. The following programs were used.
    WoW Machinima.
    Fraps.
    Vegas Pro 12.0

The next movie i Plan on making umm.. i am going to work really hard on it and also the storyline will be alot better and i'll fight stronger folks as well.But in order for me to make the second movie i need to see that people have interest in this and want me to make it ofc so if the movie reaches let's say a few thousand views i will consider making a really good movie :).

12. Awesome job bro awesome!! You have my support. Can't wait for your second movie :). +1

13. great video man keep up the good work ;)

14. man what addon used in that video that showing the cc spell on enemy`s face area:/and thanks for the quick reply:D
    and how u dont have www.fraps.com watermark on ur video..

15. Well for fraps you can disable the watermark from the options.And the Addon i use is called OmniCC.

12 Last