1. "i really don't care about your opinion" that's the first words i read in your guide ? i immediately turned off lol
    ok i'm out cya

2. always leap before you shat throw because if you dont he will circle around you and make your throw a fail.

I cried... This is why i dont play Cata+ expansions. ****ters like you can gian access to top gear :/

Ok you where humoured with your first few videos, now just please stop.

3. 1.7k mmr Gladiator, holy **** hide yo family. Didint like it. Musi doesnt go well with the footage, everything you said was completely wrong. The way the video started with you saying how you dont care about people's oppinion is gonna get you so trolled now. Overall geared baddie facerolling other baddies on a mmr that a good player can reach solo on molten. Cya

4. This video has been removed by the user.

cmon :c

5. This video has been removed by the user.

cmon :c
    lucky bastard ! my eyes was bleeding ;/

6. lucky bastard ! my eyes was bleeding ;/
    sounds like painful period of time

ehehe

7. yh ik the pain ,i kinda thought it was ok when i was uploading but srsly i made alot of imrpovement after the delete :) and i removed all the junk arena crap out of the way ,and focused on world pvp

8. yh ik the pain ,i kinda thought it was ok when i was uploading but srsly i made alot of imrpovement after the delete :) and i removed all the junk arena crap out of the way ,and focused on world pvp
    You do that, arena doesnt seem to be the place for you. Go spam bladestorm in a bg or something, while using a background music of blue stahli or whatever is **** these days.