1. I realize just now, as I see this guide, that Kelthuzzad is Thares... Well, this changes a lot.

2. I realize just now, as I see this guide, that Kelthuzzad is Thares... Well, this changes a lot.
    Hah really you did not know? Many don't know this is my forum account... they look at it and go like wtf? but if people had the old forums on the 1.0 version they would see in my signature Thares on it and links to Cookies and my guide as well :P. By the way what's your char called ingame and what realm? just curious since i have seen you in the forums before. Also added dps screenshoots!

3. Roshane (Forsaken Rogue), your ex-guildie, who got kicked after one of Olga's rage-fests. :)

4. Roshane (Forsaken Rogue), your ex-guildie, who got kicked after one of Olga's rage-fests. :)
    Lol Roshane? i remember that name from loong time ago :D. HAhaha Olga's rage fests. Those are not common right? right? hahahah :D. Then i know who it is thanks :). We should speak ingame sometimes ^^

5. Your first CS looks like a waste considering you do Deadly Calm and use/trinkets right after, so you probably lose out 1 or maybe even 2 global cooldowns which is a waste really. Also I don't think you should even use Deadly Calm at the start of the fight (can't remember where but I'm pretty sure I've seen some theorycrafting behind it).

Also, when it comes to your rotation saying HS/slam is kinda wrong. There has been an un-going debate for years what's more useful. Slam is great and chances to crit are skyhigh but it has negative side since you're stuck and don't generate rage. But it's still our filter for arms. (No buffs on) HS should NOT be used when you have less than 75 rage. Only when you're 75 or above HS is being used since you'd hit full rage which is a dps loss.

6. Hmm interesting

Your first CS looks like a waste considering you do Deadly Calm and use/trinkets right after, so you probably lose out 1 or maybe even 2 global cooldowns which is a waste really. Also I don't think you should even use Deadly Calm at the start of the fight (can't remember where but I'm pretty sure I've seen some theorycrafting behind it).

Also, when it comes to your rotation saying HS/slam is kinda wrong. There has been an un-going debate for years what's more useful. Slam is great and chances to crit are skyhigh but it has negative side since you're stuck and don't generate rage. But it's still our filter for arms. (No buffs on) HS should NOT be used when you have less than 75 rage. Only when you're 75 or above HS is being used since you'd hit full rage which is a dps loss.
    Hmm could you try to elaborate a little bit on why cs would be a waste? and i did not quite get what u ment by losing one to two global cooldowns... Like missing out on spells or what? also since you use Rend and CS right after your cooldowns wouldnt that mean you do the highest burst you could do? sure you could wait for ur procs to go off and THEN use deadly calm but this is how most of the warriors i've seen do it. Maybe other warriors use it later in the fight but this is how i do it and i think most of our warriors or the warriors i've seen do as well. Well yeah i know it's kinda wrong but this is how i do it and yes i know Slam hits harder then HS but in most cases my Slam has not critted that often so it has become that i stick to using Slam when everything else is on cooldown meaning CS is on MS is on and i got HS on cooldown then i use Slam usually or when i have inner rage on i mostly prioritze HS over Slam depening on my rage and my BT procs. This don't use HS when you have less than 75 rage thing. I don't really get it since i have become so used to my class i know when i will have enough rage to use an heroic strike and then use my other abiltiies also when my next melee swing will happend. Now you mentioned no buffs so that effects a lot too but it's basics to be honest. I've personally gone my way out of this ''75 rage no hs'' thing and i would rage cap if i did not use HS before i dinged over 75 rage but i guess its personal opinion. I hope i made my self clear and sorry if it does not make sense. Ask if it sounds wrong ^^

7. Your first CS looks like a waste considering you do Deadly Calm and use/trinkets right after, so you probably lose out 1 or maybe even 2 global cooldowns which is a waste really. Also I don't think you should even use Deadly Calm at the start of the fight (can't remember where but I'm pretty sure I've seen some theorycrafting behind it).

trinkets and deadly calm are off the global cooldown

8. trinkets and deadly calm are off the global cooldown
    +1

what write Thares works fine,
    but still i think slam > hs where <65 rage but 65+ hs can do better.

hs is good on aoe battle where you have extra rage every time.

9. +1

what write Thares works fine,
    but still i think slam > hs where <65 rage but 65+ hs can do better.

hs is good on aoe battle where you have extra rage every time.
    I don't use heroic strike in aoe battles... i use cleave after i have done BS/Sweep and Inner rage and using cleave/whirlwind with mortal strike to gain enrage buff :P. It's your personal opinion tho :)

10. You don't use Hs on aoe cuz its pretty dumb , thats why you glyphed you Cleave also, to use it.

11. i mean aoe dmg (where not only tank gets but you too) not aoe on mobs :D lol
    who cares about trash lol

12. i mean aoe dmg (where not only tank gets but you too) not aoe on mobs :D lol
    who cares about trash lol
    I do because it can make me flex my dps e-penis! lol no it's because that's the rotation for AOE packs... and as Bromgar said why even glyph cleave if you are not gonna use cleave? hahaha feels kind of silly

13. He already said that he meant encounters where a lot of AoE damage (damaging the whole group) happens so he has more rage for HS

14. He already said that he meant encounters where a lot of AoE damage (damaging the whole group) happens so he has more rage for HS
    Ah my mistake then ^^i read too fast i guess.. i dont even remembering when i wrote that post :D

15. I have a question about best weapons Non-donate at the time.
    I have Sulfuras(Normal) and the PVP cataclysmic(Conquest) one, and i don't really know which one worth more

First 123412 ... Last