1. I have a question about best weapons Non-donate at the time.
    I have Sulfuras(Normal) and the PVP cataclysmic(Conquest) one, and i don't really know which one worth more
    I suggest you to take the PVP cataclysmic one untill you get a hold of Sulfaras heroic or the wep from Shannox HC. Since there is a huge damage diffrence between a 384 and a 397 wep (101.3 DPS to be exact and it gives you 95 str and 30 crit but you lose the mastery and the 2 red sockets). I think you should replace it for the time being :D

2. Tbh the normal Sulfuras is way better than pvp because if you go with pvp one you lose a ****load of mastery which is very important , but thats only my opinion.

3. I suggest you to take the PVP cataclysmic one untill you get a hold of Sulfaras heroic or the wep from Shannox HC. Since there is a huge damage diffrence between a 384 and a 397 wep (101.3 DPS to be exact and it gives you 95 str and 30 crit but you lose the mastery and the 2 red sockets). I think you should replace it for the time being :D
    the cata weapon is better than skullstealer greataxe hc.if i equip the shannox axe i lose 26 str and over 300 crit,for haste and mastery which doesnt seem worth it to me

4. the cata weapon is better than skullstealer greataxe hc.if i equip the shannox axe i lose 26 str and over 300 crit,for haste and mastery which doesnt seem worth it to me
    Oh really? well my bad then :) yeah you should lissen to what he said :P

5. Really nice guide! it teached me a lot about the warrior class and i am gonna go and try these macros and tips out. Thanks :)

6. It helped some of my friends that tried out the warrior class so thank you for making this guide :) hes practesing right now! :D

7. Really? Decent guide but any good warrior who's worth their salt would know the real secret to your so called "good"dps ....
    Bonus bleed damage stacking + Bleeds from other classes adding into deep wounds + all armor reduction debuffs from various classes in a 25man raid .... All of these are currently stacking for just warriors on all cata realms, resulting in some ridiculous dps from these warriors.. >.>
    Just tested it out by pairing a feral druid (bear and cat tested separately) in party with an arms warr, and made him go Slam prio > MS ...and it produces the ridiculously high Deep Wounds numbers you usually see at such raids....

WIll post screenshots soon, with more tests, with as many classes grp'd up with the warr as possible.

Till then, enjoy your bugged dps and make yourselves self-proclaimed "pro"dps ...

8. Really? Decent guide but any good warrior who's worth their salt would know the real secret to your so called "good"dps ....
    Bonus bleed damage stacking + Bleeds from other classes adding into deep wounds + all armor reduction debuffs from various classes in a 25man raid .... All of these are currently stacking for just warriors on all cata realms, resulting in some ridiculous dps from these warriors.. >.>
    Just tested it out by pairing a feral druid (bear and cat tested separately) in party with an arms warr, and made him go Slam prio > MS ...and it produces the ridiculously high Deep Wounds numbers you usually see at such raids....

WIll post screenshots soon, with more tests, with as many classes grp'd up with the warr as possible.

Till then, enjoy your bugged dps and make yourselves self-proclaimed "pro"dps ...
    ''everyone stop playing warrior until cata is 100%''

go away

9. Really? Decent guide but any good warrior who's worth their salt would know the real secret to your so called "good"dps ....

Well feel free to report whichever spell that is bugged with real calcualtions and send it to the devs so they can fix it. You can't just say people to stop playing the warrior class just cause its bugged and hence also that warriors are supouse to do high dps but prob not as high as on molten but lets face it.. a lot of classes are supouse to do either lower or higher dps or damage as they do right now. I'm not sure of this bonus bleed damage stacking/bleeds other classes adding to deep wounds and armor reduction debuffs and what not but that's supouse to work for every class the armor reductions but unless there are some valid reports of these buggs or how they work/how to fix it, we can't really do much about them right? I am not saying i am ''pro'' dps, im just showing that i'm the top becuase im supouse to be ''on the top'' at least that's from retail but molten is waaay diff in dps and damage numbers so :P. But please do so get your ss and tests and what not. This can be very intresting!

10. Not asking anyone to stop playing warriors. Just requesting warriors such as the OP to stop bragging about their DPS without even understanding what's causing it to be so ridiculously high.
    About to start the testing process with multiple debuff giving classes in group. Once the testing is done, i will post the screenshots here AND post a bug-report too.
    Cheers!

11. Ok as promised, here are the test results:
    Please forgive me for the low detail upload, but it's the best my third-world internet can do for the moment.

This first video is his dmg on the dummy with no other debuffs but his own. Notice how deep wounds isnt even in the top 6 dmg abilities.

This second video shows his damage (specifically Deep Wounds) with a Feral dps' Mangle debuff + bleeds on the dummy as well.

The third video shows the damage (specifically Deep Wounds) with a rogue'shaemorrahge debuff + feral dps debuffs on the dummy.

This last video will show you the drastic dps improvement from having no other debuffs on the target to having just a feral+rogue 's debuff stack... 23k dps to 35k+ ... now that's ******ed.

12. Just tested it yesterday and they still stack.....so....not sure if those updates are live or not..

13. Last Sunday i also noticed something strange about Deep Wounds. It was always my nr 1 damage source. We were 2 arms wars in the raid, i think we had a rogue also, cant remember, and the numbers on Deep Wounds were insane.

Deep Wounds alone were doing the same damage as a single dps.

P.S. I agree that Deep Wounds might be bugged, i havent watched or tested anything so ill save it for later, but not all bugs about wars are positive.

Minor example, the t12 2p dps set was broken, then it got fixed...just to get broken again xP , Charge getting us under textures, and probably a couple few. This is molten, some things work retail like, some things, well....are just molten like :) im actually quite happy with class status are they are now (although i mostly play healers :S)

14. This might be a new bug or a old bug but i havent played molten for a while so im gonna go test it my self... it sounds ridicelously overpowerd and i hope it gets fixed :)

First 1234513 ... Last