1. Welcome to the Twinking School for lvl 19!

Table of contents:
    Important Updates
    Introduction
    List of Acronymus
    Wsg Strategies
    Wsg Glutch jumps (Still Missing)
    ClassesÔÇÖ guides
    General advices (Still Missing)
    Comments

Important Updates:
    11/25/13 -- First Publication of the Guide
    11/27/13 -- Ecos Warrior guide Fixed
    11/27/13 -- Some links of items/skills added
    11/28/13 -- Pockys Hunter guide added, Ecos note on wsg glutch added, Some new changes to the quiz.
    11/28/13 -- List of Acronymus Added
    12/17/13 -- Added furions Druid guide to classes guide
    2/24/14 -- Machiattos full Druid Flag carry guide link was added to the class guides section.
    2/26/14 -- DiskJokey Shaman guide added.
    Introduction
    Hello everyone im Superhealz (lvl 19 Draenei Paladin) from Warmane, I wanted to make a guide with my most experienced friends at wow 19 and in general.

We will split the guide in some parts, including:
    Wsg Strategies and tips, Wsg Glutch jumps, classes guides (including gear and how to play them) and finally some general advices.

List of Acronymous
    Spoiler: Show
    Wsg =Warsong Glutch
    bg= Battleground
    Fc =Flag Carrier
    EFC = Enemy Flag Carrier
    agm = Arena Grand Master
    hots = Heals over time
    Dots = Damage over time
    turtle/def = Defend
    cc= Crowd Controll
    LoS = Line of Sight (usually used to say someone is hiding behind an object to be out of an enemies line of sight, in order to not get hit)
    fr = flagroom
    efr = enemy flag room
    inc = incoming enemies
    dr = diminishing returns (makes your cc spells last less seconds everytime the same target is hit)
    gc = global cooldown (the cooldown caused by your instant spells)
    cd = cooldown
    lb = lifeblood
    off = offense

fb= FrostBolt
    hunt=Hunter
    Dudu=Druid
    Pally=Paladin
    Shamy= Shaman
    war= Warrior
    gg= good game

Will continue....

Warson Glutch Strategies:
    Well there is a lot to talk about wsg, people just like to farm and kill when this requires no skill at all, the main point of warson is to get 3 flags and there is a lot of strategy in this.

First lets discuss the classes:
    We have defensive classes and offensive classes, but why is this? We can check the abilities of each class and we will know what they are made for.

Defensive classes:

The Druid: Most overpowered Fc class (Flag Carrier) at lvl 19 wtlk, why is this? Its because of his 40% movement speed, not to mention all his hots (heals over times), shiftforms, roots etc. So if you play a druid at lvl 19 it better be a flag carrier, if you want to heal its really good too(But if your the only druid its your job to fc).

The Frost Mage: Why is frost mage good at defense? The frost nova, the 1 second frostbolt, the polymorth, may i say more? Frost mage should be played more as a defensive player, helping the flag Carrier, slowing and controlling everyone, no one will be able to get close to your Druid or Fc.

The Priest: One of the best healers if not the best healer at lvl 19, why is he so good at defense? Well he has hots, shield and one of the most overpowered spells (Dispell ), you can dispell any magic effect from your allies and thats enough to be one of the best healers ever and a good defensive class.
    Note: Priest is good at offense too since he can dispel the hell out of other classes and help your offense to kill your target.

The Paladin: Paladin has many tools, in order to be really effective he should be played as defense in warsong, they are also decent flag carriers if you dont have a druid in your team, they are very good at defense because of hands of freedom , good heals, poison dispels, buffs/auras not to mention a Lay on hands <3. In my opinion they should always be played as defense and support because they are too slow for anything else especially in such a big place likewarsong.

The Offensive Classes:

The Shaman: Omg please, they are insane at lvl 19, they have everything could wish for, heals, movement speed , purge, interrupts, instants, damage for times, totems and the most annoying spell shield of lightning which does insane dmg at this lvl if you stack spell power etc..
    They are better offensive players because all this, they can take down any class at lvl 19 if played correctly.
    Note: They are decent defenders also but in agression they win thats why you should be aggressive with them.

The Warlock: The warlock 2 buttons and gg, just spam your dots and your fear and kill people even while your dead, they should always be played agressively because your enemy will be taking damage even while he runs they are great for chasing thanks to this.

The Hunter: Please every lvl 19 wants to make a hunter, they are so easy to play but not to play correctly, they are used a lot by noob players because they just like to farm nabs, and there is no better class for that. In other words chase your flag carrier to death, you have a pet, a fear for beast, several slows and interrupts a dot etc. Great chasers and killers overall.

The Warrior: Warriors are beast of the arena, warriors can slow the hell out of everyone, they can disarm hunters, they can do several dmg and charge form distance, and if they have a healer/support with them they are very scary. I love playing with warriors in my team just because of the pressure they put to the enemy. (Hand of freedom on war = gg).

The Rogue: Rogues are assassins/ Opportunist classes, they can finish off anyone in seconds, and they are very scary if played correctly thatÔÇÖs why you should never underestimate a rouge. Their dmg is very good also.

We mentioned every classÔÇÖs purpose and we can continue; now you know what you should do. All defensive classes should focus on helping/ getting enemies flag and supporting your flag carrier while offensive classes should always focus on just killing the efc(enemy flag carrier) and please ignore mid field pvp and farm. There is nothing more annoying that you trying to win a game while your whole team is just farming and being useless in the bg(BattleGround).

So lets talk about some Strategies, lets say your the flag carrier or you do a fast repick, please never go tunnel with the flag, you should always avoid tunnel except when their whole team is waiting for you at ramp or your team is waiting to support you at tunnel, or you decide to go to their roof for some reason. But why is tunnel bad? well tunnel is a trap go ramp my friend, from ramp you have several choices and places you can go and you have a better picture of the position of your enemies and your team, is better so you can decide what to do, if wait for your team or run etc.

Lets talk a little bit about buffs, omg why all this buffs? Why buffexploid? Why god? Why?
    You dont need this to be a good player, like the best players I have ever met at 19 bracket never use buffs, they use one rum (black label) max, and some use occasionally 1 speed pot if they have, but why do you need to pot abuse on a class that has 40% movement speed advantage which is already overpowerd at 19(no mounts), event buffs?? Please dont use this this is what ruins the comunityand the balance at pvp, bug abuse like healing pot spam? dont you ever do this i know you want to win but this is cheap, other bug abuse superior wizard oil or brilliant--44 extra sp to overpowered guys spell power is already bugged at molten please stop using all this and play clear twinks its more fun and more professional. I beg every 19 player dont use all this stuff it just ruins your gamestyle *** well makes you a bad player because you will need this everytimeyou play and without it you will be even a worse player.

So lets say you want to kill the enemy flag carrier but you always get interrupted by the enemy team somehow, it may be that your doing something wrong, try to avoid your enemy team and go straight to kill the flag runner , you well help a lot more than just pvping the enemy team, it has no sense and no point because your already have a defensive line working on that, and if you are dps player yourdps is being wasted on nothing useful. Now lets say your flag carrier is in problems and your close to him this doesnt means you cant help him because your offense, you just can help him a little and then go back to your main purpose because if you loose to much time your fcwill end up dying sooner or later. Never defend at the beggining of the battle ground, i mean why would the whole team defend if they manage to take the flag somehow then they will score, defense is good when your already wining, but the 10 players should never defend and your flag carrier and defensive player should be working on getting thier flag and score again.

Offensive players can get macros for when the efc is dying so they let their flag carrier know that he should be in the flag room to try to cap , if you are a flag carrier you should set the enemy flag carrier in focus so you know when he is low hp and you can get ready to cap.It bad when you have a lot of trouble to kill the enemy flag carrier and your flag carrier is miles away and doesnt score you get pissed a lot.

(Some notes by Eco)

 Never go tun: note that using speed buff from tun can give a nice surprise effect.
     Also you should not always aim your homebase when you counterpick, you can also wait for help staying on roof. Especially when enemy faction is all grouped and coming back with flag, this can help to seperate them. Running into the other raid in mid is just ******ed.
     There is no clear differentiation of offense and defense in 90% of the games and not possible to do in any random bg. We should focus on having more good single player, even if there are 5 players in bg that read the guide, its still not enough to form a working offense-defense. So we could explain some usual situations you should react on. Like what to do when enemy is picking flag, you should FIRST go for a cp and THEN try to kill efc.
     If your fc is getting focused really hard, dont try to defend him and die in a 2v5 fight but repick after his death and wait for your team to help.
     If you capped by luck, dont try to defend with 5+ in flagroom (macc and me were picking and capping versus a 7-man defense, having 1 fc distracting defense into tun and the other one running ramp with speed buff makes almost any defense wipe) but have 2+ guys waiting in efr to cp again and again, playing for time.
     Defending your fc is all about cc, dont try to kill a single person attacking him but slow/stun/fear or whatever everyone, especially a druid will get off that way much easier just outrunning them.

Then there are some basics you should know about lvl 19 pvp :
     Keep warriors infight to not let them charge anything.
     You can slow any cheetah-using hunter just by damaging him anyhow, throw, a wand hit if your priest, thats easy support costing 0 mana and lasting 0,5sec.
     Keep rogues infight to not let them restealth, also dots can help.
     Do not use agm when theres a priest or shaman around, because it will get purged/dispelled.

Classes Guides:
    The Paladin (Made by Superhealz )
    Made by Superhealz
    Paladin Guide

Table of contents:

Introduction
    Race Choice
    Important Spells
    Function in Warsong
    Macros
    Talents and Glyphs
    Gear
    Videos

Introduction

Paladin is not an easy class to play at lvl 19 like people usually think, "because they dont have many abilities". But thats not true you need to use every single skill you have to be efficient with pally. Also to make them useful at wsg requires a lot of skill and experience. We have a 2.5 second heal so you really need to learn how to fake cast to be good vs classes with interrupts at 19 (warriors, rouges,Shamys), for new players fake cast is to cancel your heal before they interrupt it so you can get a free heal without being silenced for several seconds, this is very important so you should practice this a lot.
    To be efficient at healing you also need to learn how to LoS(this is for every healer) but its very important for you to remember that you have a 2.5 sec heal cast and you cant afford to be focused.

Race Choice:

The Paladin: This is my favorite class and you can say my main class as well. Lets start talking about the races, for alliance we got some options:

Human Paladin: This is the ideal race to choose for alliance, humans are just too good, you get extra hp
    (because you can use x2 arena grand master and dont need to use insignia) and a 2 min racial freedom( Every Man for Himself), also the stealth increased vision vs rouge is good. The main reason is because your health pool is very important for a paladin so you can be really tanky over all and your judgement of light increases its health regain with your hp(2% of your health per hit). Actually being able to not be controlled every 2 min makes paladins unstoppable, they already have a freedom ability so its really good.

Draenei Paladin: I choose draenei paladin for warsong, because i go for full support/durability , something healing pallys dont have is a hot(heal over time) and giving you the chance to have this(Gift of Naru) is a really good option, draenie also has the extra 1% of hit not only for you but for your whole party, this makes you even more suportive than you are and i love it. You also get 2% chance to negate some shadow dmg good class overall.

Dwraft Paladin: I think this is a bad race overall for paladin, they have a 10% physical dmg reduction is not that bad but a 10% alldmg reducion would be better, they can also remove all poison rends garrotes at 1 time, but i still think tehy are not good enough to be played, the 10%pysical reduction is not bad but naru is better than that and humans extra 12stam is better too. So overall not a good choice for you.

Blood Elf Paladin: As a horde you dont have many options but they are not bad, they can be decent they have a 2% for all magic resist, are really good at offense with their arcane torrent silence, it also gives you mana enough to get 1 extra holy light if needed etc. Decent class to play.

Important Spells

Lets talk about hands of freedom, to use this abilities correctly you need to have some experience, for example dont use it if its not needed, save it for important situation, I love using this ability on warriors especially because they can slow their opponent and be unstoppable, if you see that a warrior is about to charge a druid and you know he will outrange you after he charges use it right before he charges so he cant be rooted, if you see a rouge use their sprint to kill some druid or shamy etc use it on them so they cant be stopped etc. If your flag carrier is trying to run away and is ganked or slowed use on him etc. This abilities is so good you will love it and your mates will too. Learn to support and freedom your mates.

LetÔÇÖs talk about Purify, purify removes 1 poison effect so remove it from everyone, the first second they get it remove it from your allies, it helps a lot you negate some damage and also lets ur mate first aid if he needs to, so keep an eye on rouges with hunters poison on them. The hunter sting is the only thing you can remove at 19 with this abilitie, but its still very good, also keep an eye on people using that venomhide poison abuse(letÔÇÖs say itÔÇÖs a bug) they shouldnÔÇÖt be using this but you can remove this too so it makes it even more handy. Always dispel your mates and you will be a really good pally.

Buffs: Paladin buffs are really good and makes them even more useful, their might gives our allies a lot of ap(35) and your widsom good mana regen(10mp5) so keep your allies buffed every single second especially if they are being dispelled/purged, but why is this? Because the more buffs they have the harder it is to dispell/purge the most important bufs they have, for example letÔÇÖs say you want to freedom a partner that is being chased by a shamy, and your partner has no buffs, well if you hands of freedom him right away the shaman will just purge him so your freedom will last like 1-2 seconds, but lets say they have one of your buffs on them then its a different story they have a chance to purge the buf instead of ur freedom and you can keep buf spaming your friend 24/7, so this is really good and handy vs priest and shamys because if your allie has some other buffs, hots on them they will not be removed so easily so you keep spamming your buff each time its dispelled period.
    Also if a priest is dispelling your buff just put it right back, like the cost of mana for dispel its a lot bigger than buffing yourself.
    Another tip for paladin is always have your Righteous Fury on you, this is pve so why? Because its an extra buf so the chances to be dispelled are lower and not to mention ITS MANA FREEE!!, you need to spam your 2 bufs on you when your being dispelled/purged a lot, it really helps so my advice is always have it on you. Remember your arena grand master can be dispelled/purged, also your divine protection and your hands of protection so keep and eye on that.

Hand Of Reckoning: This is a pve ability? yea but itÔÇÖs really useful, for several reasons; some pallys donÔÇÖt use, why is this? It's Because they donÔÇÖt know how important it is , I cant count the number of times warriors try to charge me but they canÔÇÖt and itÔÇÖs because of hand of reckoning. This ability puts them in combat from distance so it doesnÔÇÖt let them charge on you, or anyone else. This ability is also useful vs rouges since they want to get out of combat to stealth so you use on them when they have some distance and want to stealth. Overall great tool always use it on Warriors and Rouges. Oh! another tip! This can also be used from distance if someone uses one of the wsg leaves that heals them, if you are far always you put them in combat with this so they stop healing, and also if someone is drinking/eating cancel with this.

Hammer of Justice: Great tool, great stun, save it for when an enemy is low health to finish him off, or to help your mates catch someone like a druid for example.
    Also helps a little to kite if youÔÇÖre running or flag carrying.

Judgment of Light/Wisdom: Switch between this two judgments, when you need mana use wisdom obviously and if your full mana use Light.

Auras: I almost always use devotion aura which gives me great armour, but vs rogues sometimes i like retribution aura because it returns 10dmg back for them every time they hit and since they hit so fast this is good, oh something else: THE RETRY AURA IS NOT ABSORBED BY ARENA GRAN MASTER!!! yea thats right I just killed a rouge with the aura some days ago he had 50 hp and he killed himself with his agm on :cool:.

Divine protection: You can combine this with lifeblood if youÔÇÖre really going to die or want to avoid a big incoming damage.

Hand of protection: ItÔÇÖs a nice supportive shield, I use alot when my flag carrier is about to die becuase it makes them drop the flag, so I use it and grab flag right away, really nice to save the day. Also nice when a lowbie gets the flag and doesnÔÇÖt want to give it to you or your flag carrier. Incredible ability very useful also.
    A tip for hunters: If you are under this spell you can use cheetah and you wonÔÇÖt be slowed for 6 seconds, since cheetah only dazes you when you get physical damage/and magic hits and this makes you immune to physical only (including throws, wands etc) but you need to be carefull with casted or instant magic atacks since they can go through your hand of protection and daze you (DOTS wont daze you tho) so just keep an eye on casters and try to use cheetah if you can.

Lay on Hands: This spell can really save the day so donÔÇÖt waste it on unnecessary situations, like saving yourself for nothing. Try to save it for a really important situation so you can save the day and be "Super".

Function in Warsong

Overall I have some friends that play retry pally as dps, i play this sometimes but for serious warsong healing paladin is more useful than dps, so is hp stacked for flag carrying pallies. Why is this? Because we are too slow to catch people, especially for those pally that donÔÇÖt know when to freedom their priority offensive players so they can get the kill like warriors, shamy, hunters, rouges etc..
    They can do ok as dps but not as much. Now i will talk a little bit about the roles, palla role is very complex in order to max out your performance to 100% you need to have all gear including: Healing gear, Tank Gear(fc), Dps gear(Optional).

Macros

You also need to have several macros it doesnÔÇÖt matter what role you play:
    Healing macro:
    This macro will change your weapon for letÔÇÖs say the heirloom hammer with a spellpower enchant so you can heal more and a shield.
    So when you cast heal this will change also your weapon for more spellpower and bigger heals.
    Example:
    Alliance:
    /equipslot 16 Devout Aurastone Hammer

/equipslot 17 Arctic Buckler

/cast holy light

You can also add a /stopcasting to it if you want to fake cast, but im not used to it so i just move to cancel my casting.

Horde:
    /equipslot 16 Devout Aurastone Hammer
    /equipslot 17 Deadskull Shield
    /cast holy light

For dps i would love you to have glacial Stone Hammer with fiery enchant on it.
    DoesnÔÇÖt matter if you are a healer or a dps you need to have this macro to switch when you want to do real damage.
    /equipslot 16 Glacial Stone
    /cast Judgement of Light

But if your horde you canÔÇÖt get this hammer, but you can get a really good secondary options like(Runic Dark Blade, Night Reaver) :
    /equipslot 16 Night Reaver
    /cast Judgement of Light

So if you want to be a good dps you should have the loom axe with crusader:
    /equipslot 16 Bloodied Arcanite Reaper
    /cast Judgement of Light

And when the crusader proc then you switch to the hammer/axe with fiery with the macro you already have while the crusader is up, then you switch back to axe.
    This will max your dps to a 100%.

Talents and Glyphs

This guide is more focused on healer/support paladin than dps.
    Lets talk about the talents:
    For healing support and flag carrying IÔÇÖm actually using these talents:

For healing in general I like also:

For dps this talents are good (You have some other options):

For Glyph is nice using the Holy Light or the hammer of Justice, for dps i like the hammer glyph because of its great utility for catching people from distance.

Gear

For gear:

IÔÇÖll just link you some geared pallys armoury:
    Healers:
    Superhealz: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...alz/Lordaeron/

Aleya: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...yha/Lordaeron/

Azzheal: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...eal/Lordaeron/

Dps:
    Daliborrr: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...rrl/Lordaeron/

Videos

Heres a short video of my gameplay:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbtahaqA_gY

The Warrior (Made by Eco)

Welcome to eco's lvl 19 Warrior-Guide!

First a table of contents:

 Race Choice
     Gear
     Spec and Glyphs
     Macros
     Important Spells
     Function in Warsong
     Videos

Race Choice:
    For alliance you have the option to make a Night Elf which is by far the best choice for any warrior. You will have Shadowmeld which makes it possible to leave combat and Charge when u get kited.
    For Horde i would recommend Tauren for the stun or Undead for an extra Fear trinket and style^^. If you want to be ugly, choose orc for an ap buff increasing your burst.

Gear:

This guide will not mention spellpower gear, because it's bugged and itÔÇÿs only for molten-wow.

Ill just link you some good geared Warriors so you can copy gear:

Ecomode: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ode/Lordaeron/

Eighteenplus: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...lus/Lordaeron/

Warriorxyo: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...xyo/Lordaeron/

These chars may not have their bis-gear on everytime they logg, so heres the list:

Armor:

Fishing Hat
    Sentinels Medaillon
    Stained Shadowcraft Spoulders
    Tumultous Cloak of the Soldier
    Stained Shadowcraft Tunic
    Cavedweller Bracers
    Thorbias Gauntlets
    Earthbound Girdle of the Soldier
    Chausses of Westfall
    Silver-linked Footguards
    Protectors Band
    Dread Pirate Ring
    Arena Grand Master (agm)
    Inherited Insignia of the Alliance

Weapons:

2hand: Bloodied Arcanite Reaper (BAR)
    Throat piercers (for fast throwing speed!)
    1-hand: Cruel Barb
    Shield: Redbeard Crest

Alternative Gear:

Polished Spoulders of Valor (if hitcapped through other sources)
    Polished Breastplate of Valor (if hitcapped through other sources)
    Charmed Ancient Bone Bow (if you dont use ranged weapon, which you should do...)
    Leggings of the Fang (for Horde)
    2nd agm (if u are Human or hardly use Trinket/ it is on cooldown)
    2-hand: Glacial Stone (for maximum of burst and dps, you will lose 100hp!, use infight when you lost hp yet)
    Shield: Grunts Shield of Blocking or any other Shield of Blocking with +3/4 Strength (best versus melees, especially rogues)

Enchantments:

cloak: +5 resistance on all
    chest: +4 all stats
    bracers: +9 strength
    gloves: +15 agility
    boots: +minor speed (8%!)
    2-hand wep: crusader
    1-hand wep: crusader or lifesteal
    shield: +10 blocking or felsteel shield spike

Spec and Glyphs:

There are many different specs you CAN use, but here are the 2 most useful ones:

Stance-dance spec, good versus melees, less dps but more safe cc. The point in charge is important to have 10+ rage after charge to always land a hamstring after.

http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort...00000000000000

Thunderclap spec, high burst and dps, perfect for warsong skirmishes. You can change the 2 points from ÔÇ×Armored to the TeethÔÇ£ into ÔÇ×Improved RendÔÇ£ to have more dps and less burst.

http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort...00000000000000

Glyphs:

Its important to use the minor glyph ÔÇ×Glyph of ChargeÔÇ£ to be able to charge before a caster brings you infight with a spell.

On major glyphs your free to use what you want, most useful are ÔÇ×Glyph of HamstringÔÇ£ andÔÇ×Glyph of Resonating PowerÔÇ£

Macros:
    Here are just the most important ones to switch weapon:
    /eq [equipped:shields] Bloodied Arcanite Reaper
    /eq [noequipped:shields] Cruel Barb
    /eq [noequipped:shields] Redbeard Crest

and stance dance:
    /cast [stance:1] Defensive Stance
    /cast [stance:2] Battle Stance

setting focus on mouseover or ur target if u dont have mouseover:
    /focus
    /focus [target=mouseover,exists]

and then focus-shield bash:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] Shield Bash

You should also make a macro for all your attacks like hamstring and Rend and add a /startattack like this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Rend
    /startattack

Important Spells:

Just a list of the most important attacks you have and when to use:
    Charge is the best way to open any fight, you will stun your target (also use to interrupt casts!) and run into melee where you can set Hamstring. When you get kited, try to get out of enemies line of Sight (LoS) and wait for <Leave Combat> to then Charge into and set Hamstring.

Hamstring is probably the only reason, warrior is any strong. Set it on any target you dont want to escape, most important spam it on efcs to not let them get away, thats your role when killing efc, just spam Hamstring!!!, any other attacks will start the global cooldown and give the efc a chance to get away.

Rend is your only dot and therefore important to prohibit full bands. Its also a good for dps.

Thunderclap is most times ur best dps-attack with nice burst (crits up to 200 or 400 using bugs...) and damaging all targets around you.

Shield Bash is another important ability, which makes you dangerous versus casters. It will break enemies cast and silence the casted school for 6 seconds. Therefore, use it smartly on the right school of magic e.g. on locks shadowbolt/drain life and NOT on immolate. Focus-shield bash will be unexpected and easily makes efcs going down waiting for their heal... .

Function in Warsong:

As I said before, your a strong weapon to stop efcs. You will permanently slow druids and can wait for your group to join and bring him down. If the efc is healed much, try to get 50+ rage, get a focus-shield bash out on heal and spam heroic strike + mocking blow + thunderclap to have a maximum of burst.You will have the best Chances to survive in the bases, in mid open field you will be an easy target to get kited all day. Also try to have a heal with you, you will get dpsed in almost any fight, because you are melee and cant escape fights without run speed. To avoid being an easy target, stay with any LoS you can find and charge out.
    For the team its useful to target hunters which are a hard target for any class and will have problems with you dropping their dps.
    If you have a priest with you, you may also become a real war machine, getting dispelled on any cc and with heal support you are free to burst and put out some serious damage.

Videos:

Here is my arena video from a dead server:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBjr32QS0xg

THe Flag Carry Guide ( Made By Machiatoo)
    Here is a link that sends you directly to machiatos guide.
    Flag Carry GUIDE

The Hunter (Made by Pocky)

Hunter Guide (Made By Pocky)

Hello, My name is Pocky. some of you might know me as Pockyx.

Comments:

But anyway here is my guide as a hunter, first off I just wanted to say if you buff stack or use "explosive sheep" as you know damn well it is bugged, especially as a hunter you are already an OP class why would you be even more op? If you want to be a good hunter dont be a ****ing ******* about it. Jesus christ people, your making hunters look so pathetic im almost embarrassed to play hunter on molten because of all the hunters I see who abuse buffs and pots. I mean seriously I made a rogue just so I don't have to play the class I love the most because kids abuse them, enough crying here is le guide...

Races:

Faction: Choose whatever you want as a hunter. Although Horde hunters have a major advantage because they have hands down the best race as a hunter : The Troll.

Race: When choosing your race please keep in mind as a 19 hunter, what you will benefit from each race, like example: Dwarf: Oh, Gun specialization +1% Gun crit. (Why, thats insane! I can use my BoA Gun and crit the **** out of Macchiato), 2% miss on frost abilities. (Frost Nova, Frost Bolt. etc.) that type of things Keep in mind!

Alliance:
    Night Elf: Perhaps arguably the best race on the alliance side since shadowmeld may save you from a polymorph, frost bolt (which is a hunter's worst nightmare, since you need mobility,) or a fear. +2% Dodge and ranged attacks, like what the hell that racial is so ****ing op you basically (as a night elf) are seperated from the hit cap, you actually dodge additional 2% that **** is op. Nature's Resistance, this is great you can avoid an ADDITIONAL 2% on another hunter's Serpent Sting, Shaman Abilities + druids and other poisons and let us not forget the blessed Entangling roots!)

Dwarf: Dwarf is a great choice for hunters who want a different look or would like to use guns as their main weapon, never and I do mean NEVER use a bow as a dwarf or your just a noob seriously. If you use a bow as a dwarf, kill yourself please. thanks bye. Stoneform- is the most epic ability because it removes bleeding and its the only ability in WoW that removes bleeding effects and gives you +10% armor increase as well as poisons. Pop that then bandage? good game.

Dranei: The most OP race for the most OP class enough said. +1% hit already? what the hell such a crutch race and their racial acts as another lifeblood but slower. god do i have to say more? yes because they have shadow resistance so they can evade fear with additional 2% and warlock's curses.

Horde:
    Orc: As a orc hunter you are very well no doubt a lethal hunter because of your racials that make your pet "+5% overall damage done" increase and for yourself? well orcs have the racial that increases attack power by an enormous rate something like 70+ attack power for 15 seconds like what... rofl. oh my god, when you stomp the efc with that on plus beserking LMFAO. that would be so funny. just roflstomping on the gulch, Literally.

Troll: The best race for hunter at 19 because every racial almost benefits the hunter class its stupid. +1% Bow crit. Da Voo Doo Shuffle reduces movement speed reduction effects by 15% like what..? a hunter's dream come true. Then your racial ability wow 20% haste in your attacks is epic, raining arrows for days lmfao as useful as the orcs racial, you can pelt the efc hard. and do I have to give you the finish? yes i do +5% damage DONE to beasts, this includes DRUIDS IN SHAPESHIFT FORM, yes ladies and gentlemen, the druids too. enough said.

Tauren: You got your stun, which is useful as a hunter you need at least 1 stun or else kill yourself please. +5% base health, makes herbalism a little harder for you lmfao and the nature resistance i do believe applies to tauren's as well.

Blood Elf: (My Personal Fav lol) - only because I love to roflstomp the alliance while looking sexy as **** doing it lol, but besides the point we have a lethal interupt, and not to mention we start off with more intellect than our dumbass buddies i.e orc and troll. and our grand racial that beats all, we evade all, yes ALL magic elements by 2% that **** is amazing.

Gear:
    Let's be honest we all want to be that hunter that ****s **** up with raw attack power and gank the fc in front of everyone on the gulch, correct? well if that's true then you should defenitely gear with a mind that your MANA pool equals your attack power as a hunter. A true hunter knows that their mana is basically what they are. You are worthless if you run out of mana. Lol oh right lets spam mana pots. ROFL. Your intellect as a hunter, means how smart you are on the gulch literally. the more intellect you have the more power you have as a hunter. believe me. while chasing a druid that knows what he's doing and your running around with 800 mana like some hunters out there. Trust me, your gonna look stupid af with no mana. so please gear around the fact that you need at least 1000 mana plus at the least. the more mana the more attack power please do not forget that because the hunter's talents 3/3 Careful Aim is a must or kill yourself. Lastly, hit rating get at least 11 hit please think about it hit= atk pwr, if you miss one arrow that could have been a 200 crit or something? Other than that GEAR FOR YOURSELVES FFS DONT COPY SOMEONE ELSES GEAR, MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND. I will guide you on the gear like i just did, i will not tell u what to wear.

Talents:
    Obviously you guys should go with:
    Careful Aim 3/3 <- All the time or you are stupid as dirt. and the rest? however you like that what makes you special yup!

Pets
    Ok, now pets is what makes your hunter unique, you can have any pet you want who gives a **** what someone says my personal favorite is the bat because the bat has a ranged stun of 20yd, and it is magical so therefore cannot be dodged, parried or blocked like the ravagers stun whose in melee range, can be easily avoided by rogues and warriors so your kind of dumb for rolling a ravager tbh. lol BUT it is 40 seconds. the bat is 1 min. so its whatever you choose. and if your bored of those 2 then pick whatever srsly. have fun!

In conclusion, to my fellow hunters, please show some self respect and dont farm the gy. your a op class dont shame us. much love, Pocky.

Gameplay: as for gameplay im not going to teach you **** lol, WoW gaming is experience go in there with my pointers but play and learn thats all, now go wash those scrubs off the map.

Druid Guide- (By Furion)
    CONTENTS
    I. Introduction
    II. Races
    III. Roles
    IV. Talents
    V. Glyphs
    VI. Professions
    VII. Arena Partners
    VIII. Macros
    IX. Add-Ons
    X. Gear-Sets
    XI. Conclusion

I. INTRODUCTION
    This is a very in-depth, and comprehensive 19 Twink Druid Guide created by yours truly. I have been a 19 twink Druid for the past four years. My intentions of making this guide are to help players become better at Druid, and to bring more attention to the 19 twink community on Lordaeron. I'm a terrible Flag Carrier because I mostly just Duel and queue for 2v2s, so I will put a great WSG jump tactic video link at the end of the guide to compensate for information I cannot provide to you. I have also decided to put links into whatever I see fit. So without further adieu let us begin.

II. RACES
    Night Elf
    - Shadowmeld, this spell is amazing for escaping a fight, or setting up a preemptive attack on an enemy. For instance if you see a Warrior coming your way you can simply wait until he's just out of range of his Charge, and stealth away then quickly Moonfire him into combat. It also messes with opponents that are trying to interrupt a cast of yours. Simply pop Shadowmeld, and start casting immediately afterwards, and if your opponent isn't paying attention you can potentially get off a free heal. You can also use this spell to get rid of a Pet that's hot on your trail, or to stealth away from a Warlock's Fear. There are a great number of uses for this ability! Use your imagination.

- Nature Resistance, this racial is exactly the same as the Tauren's, and it can potentially protect you against Wind Shear, and Entangling Roots. Any players that don't gear towards hit cap will have a substantially rough time trying to cast natures spells on you over a prolonged arena, duel, or skirmish in WSG. But it is pretty much nullified vs. players who do gear towards hit cap; even still you make them sacrifice other stats for hit rating. It's a win-win situation either way you look at it in my opinion.

- Quickness, this racial has the potential to be gamebreaking against players who don't gear towards hit cap. Simply because at 19 you don't have many abilities/spells to fall back on if you miss. But it's rather redundant against players who gear for hit rating. But from what I've seen on Lordaeron so far is that players tend to not care what-so-ever about hit cap, so you should have an easy time vs. melee classes.

Tauren
    - Nature Resistance, this racial is exactly the same as the Night elf's, and it can potentially protect you against Wind Shear, and Entangling Roots. Any players that don't gear towards hit cap will have a substantially rough time trying to cast natures spells on you over a prolonged arena, duel, or skirmish in WSG. But it is pretty much nullified vs. players who do gear towards hit cap; even still you make them sacrifice other stats for hit rating. It's a win-win situation either way you look at it in my opinion.

- Endurance, this racial gives you a little boost to your health. At such a low level the gain is negligible, but it can help you easily reach over 2,000 health with the correct gear. That is if you like to Flag Carry.

- War Stomp, this spell can be used in almost any situation. Combined with Bombs from Engineering it can make or break a Flag Capture/Return in WSG, or that "one heal" in a duel. You can use it to escape, or to prevent one. The possibilities with this spell are pretty much endless in the sense that it be use offensively or defensively.

III. ROLES
    Defensive Healing(WSG)
    - Stay with your Flag Carrier; keep him, and other defenders alive. You're well suited to this role due to your two HoTs, your DoT, your CCs, and your high mobility/utility shape-shifts.

Offensive Healing(WSG)
    - Snare the Flag Carrier, and keep your attackers alive. Don't forget to Hibernate pets, Ghost Wolves, and Travel Formed Druids to your advantage. Only one enemy can be hibernated at a time, switch between roots, and hibernation for maximum CC. Keep your DoT up on the enemy's flag carrier at all times.

Caster(WSG)
    - Since the spell power scales are high on Molten-WoW Balance Druid is actually viable. You can potentially get over 130 Spellpower and keep 1k Health, and Mana. By doing so your wrath spam can deal out significant sustained damage to any opponent you're focusing. Remember to use all of your CC spells to mess with enemy Flag Carriers, or to help out yours!

Flag Carrier(WSG)
    - Flag carrying on Druids is by far the best out of any other class for obvious reasons. One big reason being the fact that you can shape-shift out of any CC imaginable. That, and the Stamina/Armor bonus from your Bear Form you can become an unstoppable force that no one can touch. Nature's Grasp, Entangling Roots, Hibernate, and your HoTs, can keep you alive for hours on end. A good FC Druid can never die.

Hybrid(Duels)
    - A very underrated, and underused play-style on Lordaeron. Your main goals are to keep your Rejuvenation on your self at all times, keep Moonfire up on your opponent, and to DPS as much as you can in Bear Form. Bear Form is key for this play-style. Due to the lack of leather suffix items(e.g Wrangler's Wristbands) you need to stay in Bear Form a lot to avoid taking A LOT of melee damage. Bear Form is viable vs. Casters such as, Warlocks, and Mages too. LoSing Warlock's Fears, and Immolates while hitting them with Moonfire and your Faerie Fire(Feral) will keep your DPS higher then theirs. And vs. Mages you can shape-shift out of anything they throw at you(very easy duel). It's also very useful to interrupt a bandage, or to keep a warrior in combat without switching(so you can conserve mana). I could go on for hours about dueling as a Druid, but I think you guys get the point.

Hybrid(Arenas)
    - This Role is exactly the same as the dueling one except you have to your partner in mind. So use your CC spells to his advantage as well as yours. Keep Rejuvenation up on both you, and your partner to reduce sustained damage while making sure to LoS enemy spells. Also ALWAYS keep Rogues, and Night Elves faerie fired you don't want them pulling off anything sneaky.

IV. TALENTS
    - Hybrid Spec, this spec gives you fantastic utility, and maintains your pushback reduction.

- Caster Spec, this spec lets you spam Wrath like there's no tomorrow. Seriously.

- Flag Carrying Spec, this is honestly one talent point different from the Hybrid Spec. But there is a notable difference during game-play believe it or not.

V. GLYPHS
    Minor Glyph
    - Mark of the Wild, this glyph is absolutely crucial in 19 Druid game-play. This glyph combined with the subtlety talent allows you to completely oom Shamans, and Priests over a prolonged period of time.

Major Glyph
    - Moonfire, I prefer this glyph over them all. The initial damage isn't good int he slightest in fact you can't even one hit a cow. But the DoT effect is simply amazing.

- Rejuvenation, this glyph would have to be my second choice when it comes down to it. But this is mainly for new Druids who aren't attuned to the many different play-styles that we have to learn.

- Healing Touch, usually this glyph is complete trash, but with the overpowered spell power scaling on Molten-WoW it has become viable(just like the caster role). The only time I'd use this is if I had a Warlock for a 2v2 partner, or I'm healing in WSG.

VI. PROFESSIONS
    Herbalism, this profession is absolutely mandatory on every class, no exceptions. Maxed at 225.

Mining, this is a really nice profession to involve yourself in if you thoroughly enjoy arenas more then anything. Just because of the fact that you can't use Engineering in them. I only really recommend this profession if you don't see a use for Engineering, and have a Lucky Fishing Hat. Maxed at 225.

Engineering, this profession is superbly versatile due to your Big Bronze Bombs, Heavy Dynamite, and Minor Recombobulator. There are great number of combos you can pull off with the items you can craft from Engineering. I recommend it if you like to play WSG, and Duel a lot. Maxed at 150.

VII. ARENA PARTNERS
    Warlock
    - This is the most viable partner for a Druid. Between the two of you, you have four DoTs, and his Demon Skin increases your Healing done to him.

Rogue
    - He can CC with his Gouge, and interrupt at will. He can apply a DoT whenever he restealths, and can gap-close very efficiently throughout the whole fight with his Sprint, and your CCs.

Shaman
    - Shamans can interrupt, and dispel opponents while helping you CC, and Heal. You both have a DoT and a shapeshift form that increases run speed by 40%.

Warrior
    - This comp is all about the CC. No one gets away, and no one can chase after you. Communication is key though.

VIII. MACROS
    There are many different macros so I'm just going to talk briefly, and teach you how to make them for yourself.

Weapon Macros
    22 Intellect Dignified Headmaster's Charge
    /equipslot 16 item:42947:2568

30 Spellpower Dignified Headmaster's Charge
    /equipslot 16 item:42947:2504

20 Spirit Staff of the Friar
    /equipslot 16 item:3415:2567

22 Intellect Devout Aurastone Hammer/Furbolg Medicine Pouch
    /equipslot 16 item:42948:2568
    /equipslot 17 item:16768

30 Spellpower Blessed Hammer of Grace/Eerie Stable Lantern
    /equipslot 16 item:44094:2504
    /equipslot 17 item:6341

20 Spirit Blessed Hammer of Grace/Eerie Stable Lantern
    /equipslot 16 item:44094:2567
    /equipslot 17 item:6341

Spell Macros, note: this is the outline of the macros fill them in appropriately
    Example Target 1 Macro
    #showtooltip Regrowth(Rank 2)
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@party1] Regrowth(Rank 2)

Example Focus Macro
    #showtooltip Entangling Roots(Rank 2)
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus] Entangling Roots(Rank 2)

Target 1 Outline
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@party1]

Focus Outline
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus]

IX. ADD-ONS
    OmniCC, keeps track of CD times on your abilities with numbers rather then shadowed areas and non-shadowed areas.

Natur, keeps track of friendly CDs, enemy CDs, and Diminish Returns.

SnowFall Key Press, casts a spell upon pressing the button, not releasing.

Quartz, cast bar that tells you your MS while casting(useful for fake casting).

Gladius, useful arena addon.

Doom_CooldownPulse, displays abilities that come off cooldown in the center of your screen.

X. GEAR SETS(within reason)
    These are gear sets that I made on Chardev. By "(within reason)" I mean items are obtained through quests, voting, and your faction, etc... Not random drops.

Hybrid Set

Caster Set

FC Set 1(Pre-Debuff)

FC Set 2(Post-Debuff)

XI. CONCLUSION
    Please tell me if I missed anything that you'd like to see, or if you want to ask me a question leave a comment below. Thanks for reading(if you did), hope to see you twinking on Lordaeron real soon! xD

Shaman Guide (Made by DiskJokey)
    SHAMAN
    Gear
    I wonÔÇÖt talk about gear because you can simply check the armory and it differs between horde/alliance and is up to your preference to an extent anyway.
    Check these shamans in armory: Diskjockey, Winallday, Alcohool, Asehye, Frozenhook, Norik, Grandoldman, Bloodstomp, Daliibor
    Talents
    Not much choice here really, you NEED (!!!) instant ghost wolf so get that. Same applies for the lightning shield talent (sooo much damage). I would also recommend getting the extra range on earthbind totem (it actually makes a big difference), and put the rest into intellect.
    Glyph
    Minor: ghost wolf regen
    Major: Lightning shield damage
    I tried the various major glyphs, but lightning shield is easily the best. Along with the lightning shield talent, it will do insane damage.
    Professions
    Herbalism and mining
    Spells
    Here is a brief description of the most important spells and how to use them. The spells I donÔÇÖt mention are also obviously useful, but their use is quite self-explanatory.
    Ghost wolf:
    With your talents it will be instant. This is your one most important spell. Shaman, and being good in BGÔÇÖs in general, is all about moving around and positioning. Ghost wolf gives you amazing mobility ÔÇô you are constantly on the move, keeping away from enemies and close to your teammates.
    Of course, ghost wolf also means you can be a very valuable FC. If there is no druid around, it is your responsibility to FC. See MachiattoÔÇÖs guide on FCÔÇÖing. Its druid-specific, but much of it also applies to shamans. There is a lot of skill in being a good shaman FC, but I canÔÇÖt explain it in this guide ÔÇô you got to learn it by experience/observing existing shaman FCÔÇÖs.
    Ghost wolf is also the reason why you are such a good FC killer: chasing druids. Purge, ghost wolf and shocks mean you can stop a druid from healing himself, while keeping up with him due to his speed in travel form, and still dealing damage through fire and earth shocks. Sooner or later, the druid either dies or has to stop to heal himself, at which point you can wind shear, do more damage. Most important thing in killing EFCÔÇÖs is persistence and predicting where the EFC will run.
    Totems:
    earthbind totem: try and place you earthbind totem behind something (i.e. put it someone outside the line of sight so that enemies gotta move around to kill it). Also, if your being chased, make sure that you cast the totem close enough to your pursuer so that they are slowed down immediately (earthbind totem works in paces: it slows down, then is inactive, then slows down again, etc.).
    Tremor totem: use this when you expect to get feared yourself or when someone else is feared (when you see a lock casting fear, cast it). It will get you out of fear in 1-2 seconds.
    Searing totem: keep it up when fighting for extra dps, but it also has 2 other uses ÔÇô
    1. Place a searing totem when you are being chased by a warrior. This will prevent the warrior from charging as he will be in combat.
    2. Searing totem + fire nova combo can be used a ÔÇ£trapÔÇØ. When a hunter is chasing you he will probably have cheetah aspect on. If you drop a searing totem somewhere and then cast fire nova when the hunter is close, you will daze him. If you perfect this you can daze the hunter without even stopping or looking around (just predict when the hunter will be near enough to the totem ÔÇô Fire Nova works through walls). Make sure that the totem is behind LoS, so it cant be killed with the hunter approaching (e.g. place it behind a corner).
    The remaining totems: can be useful, but from earth totems you will usually have earthbind on so not much to be said here.
    Purge:
    One of your most important spells. Too often do shamans not use it enough. Purge removes all enemy beneficial magical spells. That means: heal over times (hots), priest shields, AGM (!!!), furbolg medicine pouch (!!!), lightning shield, etc.
    When you are chasing a druid FC, purge is your best friend. You can pretty much prevent the druid from healing himself by constantly removing his hots (the druid will have to stop to heal himself), and you can also help your melee support by removing the spell that casts entangling roots on melee attack.
    Wind shear:
    Interrupt spell. Use it to interrupt heals, fear, high damage spells (fireball), spells that slow down (frost bolt). If youÔÇÖre facing a good twink, keep in mind that he may try to fake cast to get you to wind shear, so make sure you donÔÇÖt use wind shear until the very last moment/after he fake casts. Be unpredictable.
    If you are, for example, in a situation where there is an EFC and a healer, start killing the EFC, but keep an eye on the healer and when he starts casting a heal, switch targets and wind shear him.
    Lightning shield:
    Always keep it up. It acts both as insane dps, as a way to daze hunters without actually attacking them, and also is another buff which may be dispelled before something more important is dispelled (like a hot).
    Fire and earth shocks:
    Use fire shock first to get the dot on (esp vs rogues to stop them going stealth), then use earth shock as it does more instant damage and also reduces melee attack speed. Again, both are instant so are a good way to daze a hunter without stopping (you can jump, turn around in the air, cast the shock, turn back forward, cast wolf ÔÇô you will waste as little time as possible that way).
    Lightning bolt:
    Almost never use it, unless you really can afford it (timewise, mainly). ItÔÇÖs a luxury spell cause it has such a long cast, and you can do more damage all together by going melee and casting shocks/lightning shield/totems
    Fire Nova:
    Along with the ÔÇ£trapÔÇØ effect explained above, it also provides extra dps and is a good way to try and hit stealthed rogues.
    Healing wave:
    Good heal to use on yourself or teammates. When healing yourself, try to cast your heal when you are out of LoS to prevent it from being interrupted.
    If you need less heal but sooner (either to heal yourself or a teammate), use the lower ranked healing waves.
    If you are facing someone who can interrupt, and can afford to do so, fake cast your healing wave in order to draw and avoid the interrupt.
    What to do in BGÔÇÖs
    Shaman = dps monster, flag carrier, emergency/support healer, fc supporter, EFC killer.
    You can do pretty much anything: you will be surprised how much damage shamans do.
    This means the following:
     When there is no druid FC, you are the FC
     When you need to kill the EFC, you are the EFC killer (see discussion under ÔÇ£purgeÔÇØ above)
     When you are supporting your teammates, you can help healing as well as keep enemies slowed with earthbind and do extra dps yourself.
     When you are supporting your FC, keep enemies away from him with earthbind totem, and heal him when you can. In addition, donÔÇÖt necessarily run away. Remember, you are a DPS monster and can kill pretty much anyone: donÔÇÖt be afraid to turn around and fight the pursuer rather than keep running (but make sure you donÔÇÖt get ganked ÔÇô this applies when you are FCing as well).
     If you are 1v1 with someone, be aggressive. Shamans do crazy damage and can take ANYONE 1v1. Be aggressive, keep pressure on the enemy, keep him slowed and keep your shield up. DonÔÇÖt forget to fire nova even against 1 enemy for the extra dps. Heal yourself early (i.e. being casting not when you are almost dead, but when you have perhaps ?¢ of hp left ÔÇô but if you can kill the enemy without healing, kill him and then heal, even if that means that you will be low on health) and preferably out of LoS if possible.
    Remember, ALWAYS keep lightning shield up. It costs no mana to cast so just make it a habit to keep pressing it when needed (this includes during fights). Enemies will literally kill themselves.
    ThatÔÇÖs all I can say in words: the rest comes with experience. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in game (Diskjockey, alliance).

Comements
    I will be streaming sometimes at: http://www.twitch.tv/elpatron1111
    If you want to test how much you have learned or you know about twinking take our guide quiz here (Use your twink name if you have).

I want to ask for help to improve this guide to be a bigger and more advanced guide, we will be working on it every day so enjoy, and we hope you learn a lot from it.

2. Nice guide, you should write in the beginning that the guide is for WOTLK, and the links to the armory doesnt work.

3. When you turn XP off are you put in a separate battleground queue?