1. long story short: ****ing mages in mop!!!

2. Damn, what has wow become!?.. Dayum

3. Dat freaking mage power! PEW PEW QUEBOM! PRO!

4. I remember when WoW use to be about the how good are you at countering and knowing what people gonna do next ,
    now it's just click here to win
    [YT]-tYJdX78nEI[/YT]

5. I remember when WoW use to be about the how good are you at countering and knowing what people gonna do next ,
    now it's just click here to win
    [YT]-tYJdX78nEI[/YT]
    Ehm if I remember right that team vs Reckful, they tried to turtle more than 20mins just for timer to go off and win that match.. Ain't that ****ing nice PyKsTpOkSt, it rly shows how good are you at countering and knowing what people gonna do next, turtling like a boss.

Anyway, your argument is invalid compared to that match what you linked..

6. Ehm if I remember right that team vs Reckful, they tried to turtle more than 20mins just for timer to go off and win that match.. Ain't that ****ing nice PyKsTpOkSt, it rly shows how good are you at countering and knowing what people gonna do next, turtling like a boss.

That doesn't make any sense. Reckful was getting mad because they turtled, and they finally got the kill. Not **** he was happy.

Also, the video has nothing to do with thread anyways. The video can't be called a montage since you duel a few people and didnt edit a thing. Also plain boring since the opponents probably never went further then 1600 rating.

7. That doesn't make any sense. Reckful was getting mad because they turtled, and they finally got the kill. Not **** he was happy.

Also, the video has nothing to do with thread anyways. The video can't be called a montage since you duel a few people and didnt edit a thing. Also plain boring since the opponents probably never went further then 1600 rating.
    dueled this guy right now

8. Ehm if I remember right that team vs Reckful, they tried to turtle more than 20mins just for timer to go off and win that match.. Ain't that ****ing nice PyKsTpOkSt, it rly shows how good are you at countering and knowing what people gonna do next, turtling like a boss.

Yeah **** the video it makes no sense to this topic , but it does in other side, when people was trying hard to win (not like now)

9. dueled this guy right now
    Wow, are you serious right now? Brill-EU is a PTR realm, so nobody there got their gear through arena's. Nobody can actually prove their rating either. And of course it's PTR so none of your spells and his spells are functioning the way they will be on the live servers.

And as for the hunters on live called D?©g, none of them ever got past 1,5k.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atistic#21:152
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atistic#21:152

Yeah **** the video it makes no sense to this topic , but it does in other side, when people was trying hard to win (not like now)
    Hell yis, high five all the way.

Besides that, duels don't prove anything yet. Yeah we can so some dumb burst here, but anyone can duel and win alot but still can't get past 1800 rating xd

Fmawbg
    Dat drama gime a cancer(haters gonna hate), anyways nice video.

Tmaragorn
    1 word to describe it terrible