1. Best Shammy Ele/Resto PVP weapon

Is it better to use the LK25hc mace or the Wrathful 277 weapon?

2. Depends on what comp you play and how much resilience the rest of your gear grants you.
    The LK 25hc mace gives you tons of spellpower and I personally prefer using this one for resto and ele.
    If you play any comp that can't support you well you should probably go for the WF t2 mace/dagger to increase your survivability. Though the amount of resilience you get by using the t2 mace/dagger is not that huge and the increased amount of spellpower usually helps more.
    There is an easy solution: Donate for the LK mace, play to 2.2k in 3s and buy the t2 mace/dagger ;)
    Then use a weaponswitch macro such as:

Spoiler: Show
    /equipslot 16 Royal Scepter of Terenas II
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier

or

/equipslot 16 Royal Scepter of Terenas II
    /equipslot 17 Bulwark of Smouldering Steel

for extreme burst phases

and
    /equipslot 16 WFtier2weapon (mace/dagger)
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier

In case the enemies are targeting you

Remember to use these macros directly after you used a spell to avoid an extra GCD

3. I can easily get over 1300+ resil close to 1370 and My partner will be an unh dk. I alrdy plan to use a skeleton key for my trinket if that helps

4. An unholy DK offers you lots of support so there is no need to use the t2 wf dagger/mace. Go for the LK mace then.
    If you have any chance to get "Bauble of true blood" use this as trinket. You can use the instant heal while you are silenced /hexed and the MP5 is a huge benefit as well.
    Though the skeleton key is a good first choice if you can't get bauble.

5. TO be honest shaman has absurd damage even on 2.5 sp!!!I think that 1.3+ ress is really hard to kill especially if you are good...Good dk as partner makes things easier,so in that comp go for mace!!!Also instead of skeleton key i would reccomend bauble trinket!!Really handy in both specs!!!

6. An unholy DK offers you lots of support so there is no need to use the t2 wf dagger/mace. Go for the LK mace then.
    If you have any chance to get "Bauble of true blood" use this as trinket. You can use the instant heal while you are silenced /hexed and the MP5 is a huge benefit as well.
    Though the skeleton key is a good first choice if you can't get bauble.
    Damn i saw your post right now,we think same :O