1. Enhancement PvE Trinkets

Hey,
    I'm about to donate 2 trinkets for my enhancement shaman. I just don't know which ones :/

I thought about Herkuml war token and STS, but I don't even know if they are actually BiS.

Thanks 4 ur help (=

2. Sharpened Twilight Scale & Tiny Abomination Jar

3. why tiny abomination in a jar? I don't really get why this trinket is good

4. Tiny is sucks for enha. Hit rating is fine but the proc is awfull.

Its doin like 1,5% of ur dmg, coz the 50% dmg of the 1H weapon is really ****in low.
    Ofc it can proc maelstorm (or nat) and it may proc WF if tha proc happen outside the 3sec ICD.

5. Herkuml war token is a great trinket for enhancer shamans. Though i would not donate for a trinket that is obtainable via Emblems of frost --> very easy to get
    Rather spend the coins on a good weapon such as Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings.

STS + Herkumi are the Best-in-Slot trinkets.

6. hello,

im using sts hc + herkumi war token

the problem is, that every enha 3.3.5 dps calculator i have shows that:

tiny > herkumi

for example enh sim simulation for 50 000 hours shows, that:
    herkumi: 12 700 dps
    tiny: 12 832 dps [1.68% dps from trinket proc]

difference is that you will do ~1% more with tiny abomination HC
    IF i get my tiny hc i will check and repost once again

i believe that it will be better than 1%, windfury tick [counts 2x on Molten] can proc tiny abomo stack, so using 2x windfury [that every enha should wear on Molten] should proc it more often than!

7. WF procs more often and does more dmg with OH than intended, but it still has an ICD.
    I'm not expert on the subject but every very good enhance shammy was playing without taiaj

I'd say whispering fanged skull HC is better, also the hit rating on taiaj canb be good but can often be an overkill in terms of gear, be sure to need that hit rating if you go for it

Imo you should go for one trinket (apparently STS HC) and a weapon (havocs call HC), then get herkumi via frost which is quite easy.

8. why not simply use Comet's Trail, sure, its item lvl is far inferior, but that thing is op for enha shamans

9. If you really want to donate for 2 items your best choice would be STS and Havoc, 2nd trinket is still very arguable, this is molten and things can be different, but anyway any other trinket than STS is obtainable in game and doesn't deserve donating for.