1. Blade - world pvp moments

I did what i could to get this video done ,i went to many different places to make it abit entertaning without the same old arenas ,and bgs .I just cant make a thing without you guys ,your comments posetive or negative just makes me want to improve or just to cover my mistakes through your opinions ,in this one i did not over edited like last time [ runningwolf01 , Flowz ] ,I showed my skills and survivebilty [ tyrisflare ]
    ,and i made good speed ups on the right time [ niqz ] ,also i took some good pointers from [ Shamehraxx ].

umm check this out first [YT][/YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpBEUOBu_M

than if u got the time have alook at this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-eh8zyOto[YT][/YT]

Btw im having problems YT wrap tag in here thats why im not doing it :/ ^^

Shamehraxx
    On some parts like the ret paladin/warlock the speed up is too much for me personally, the duel vs the hunter you feared the snakes I don't see why possibly the thrill of the fight I guess thunder clap them next time, maybe you tought to fear the monkey but at that point of the duel I don't see why, music ok you can't miss with TSFH :D, apart from this, your constant damage seems somehow low, I don't see why, I like your fear utilization tough and here I will do the link for you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YT]_l-eh8zyOto[/YT]

3. y i agree specialy the dmg ,i did fight some players with gr8 resil, im usually bursting above 25k on a random player , maybe thats what made it low , but overaly without looking at the details was it worth uploading it , was it fun in a way ?

4. All pvp videos are fun when you pick a good music dude.

Shamehraxx
    It was fun overall, and it is not the gear asspect I am quite sure I can't say wut is with your damage at this time I will probably take full 720p rezz and examine your rotation a bit and see what I come up with, regarding niqz well I can't compare xD since im the other guy.
    I should start another project tough still thinking what xD.

6. honestly on states i mainly focus at resil ,i have like 5 k resil so im taking some crits off , i gem up for resil and str at red , yellow just resil, blue doesnt matter , i dont focus that much on crit ,so i survive like a boss :cool: , deal low dmg ,but still win :/

7. All pvp videos are fun when you pick a good music dude.
    as much as i dont want to re-upload ,and re-edited , if its worth changing the music i will do it .

Shamehraxx
    I don't agree with this play style, I won't say its wrong but my differs a lot, I spec strength/crit as much as I can. Cause with glyphed shield wall I can get back to full hp np and fear them. But this just differs the play style between two players.

9. Guys im removing this vid and replacing something WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better i swear to you its going to be {Alot} better :DD

10. i hate you for removing videos, why dont you just leave this one and upload new, better one so ppl can compare and see progress

11. well fine im going to leave this one but the reason i was going to remove it and replace is inorder not to store similar vids, anyway i agree .

Shamehraxx
    I agree with niqz, I personally never removed videos unless the audio was not synced just leave them up there.

12 Last