1. Cute Night Elf Arms Warrior PvP Crits and Duels

Very Skilled (6100gs) Level 80 arms warrior Battlegrounds, Worlds PvP and Duels!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1itKl9v14A

Please leave a comment on the video, no matter if you liked it or not, just say your opinion, thank you!

2. well you said it yourself...
    your a noob/newb killing machine show some real pvp with equal geared anticlasses :D ;)

yrel
    I though I am the only one playing Night Elf girl warrior.
    but I play fury , because big weapons.

4. Lame

On topic - the BG footage is nothing special - every warrior with donation gear or good PVE skills with 6k above GS makes such numbers.

The world PvP was hilarious - ganging ppl with PvE gear and yet they manage to take away 1/3 to 2/3 of your HP was lame.

Зарежи WoW - доста си слаб приятелю.

5. Bad video dude, don't even bother posting stuff like this, you will get bad critics and stuff and you will end up *****ing about it. Do something cool, that really does involve ''skill'' and post it, take your time, we are not interested in random crits over bad players.

6. we are not interested in random crits over bad players
    hey speak for yourself dude, i love crit montages, actually those are the only type of pvp videos i really enjoy watching

nothing gets me more hyped to play some wow than seeing noobs get globalled

Tmaragorn
    i watched the 1st 30 secs i think when i saw you backpeddaling and closed it lol