Shamehraxx

2v2 Warrior Arenas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YT]FuujabtOvv4[/YT]

Enjoy

2. Bit disappointed :(
    Just 2 arenas and the first team was so f-ing bad :/ That mage could have won a marathon with the amount of backpedaling lol.

3. Not bad at all man, but as a fellow player and skilled warrior i recommend that you use hamstring and piercing howl much more. For example, i think all/most of your bladestorms failed because the mage either blinked or ran away fast. Maybe i missed something but i only saw you use hamstring like 1 time. You gotta cc/peel them more often man. All in all good job, and i am not here to flame or anything.. i am trying to give you advise so next time you see that bastard of a mage, you can kick his *** lol!

Have a great day, and may your day be filled with glorious loot. Or in your case many arena wins :P!

EDIT: I love the rofl copter !!! So funny !!! XD

Shamehraxx
    Sorry your disappointed zenity :(, I tough of these as some good games so I uploaded them, I got no clue on fire mages what so ever about how you play em so can't say if he sucked xD.

Thanks for replying marashz, I should probably use the hamstring/piercing more but I don't like to risk failing hamstring and rooting the target, when I don't need it, regarding the bladestorm, the bladestorm is not very important damage wise in arena to me, I primarily use it to brake out of roots or on some mirror mage images, but mostly for braking snares.

5. your pala is terrible, using hoj twice in row on grounding totem, random hop, not fearing dks pet. seems like only you are trying to play and he's just getting carried by wars dmg

6. If I may say, I dont know much about cata exansion, but I didnt see you focus bashing much honestly, and idk why but I didnt see you fearing the healer. Also your healer was stunning on grounding totems which is pretty bad. :S

7. he used fear in both matches and he is interrupting (or trying to), you dont bash in cata, its all about pummel

Shamehraxx
    Yea cata is all about pummel no shield bashes, I interrupted as much as I could, and feared as much as I could he just tremored I guess.

9. facing noobs who doesn't even know how to fake cast :D

edit:

speaking of combos , you playing obviously 4.3.4 combo...
    all you can see is ether hpaladin or rshaman
    so we came to this video im about to show you, when 0 skilled players getting carried by combo
    what the F they doing @ 2.5 ?

[YT]a26RDwTv5qs[/YT]

Shamehraxx
    First, I never said these pro epic l33t people.
    Who is getting carried by the comb dk/sham?
    I am assuming since you are showing me pyskos video, this is Neltharion, Idk but I never saw this guys at any rates even tough I play for quite some time now.

11. speaking of combos , you playing obviously 4.3.4 combo...
    all you can see is ether hpaladin or rshaman
    so we came to this video im about to show you, when 0 skilled players getting carried by combo
    what the F they doing @ 2.5 ?
    Talking about off-topic. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss other comps please..

As for Hpala/War, if you think they are carried by a certain comp then you are very mistaken. As rogue/hunter, even good shams or palas die vs 2 dps. As for that video, the reason they lost is because of resto druid, as it is the hardest healing class in the whole game at the moment. DK should have tunneled druid whole game but yeah.