1. The Sargeras Comedy Festival

The comedian opens his act by holding up a sign painted with orange text: Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.

What a start. A soft chuckling in the crowd builds into roars of laughter, a celebration of the hilarity bestowed upon them.

Seeing an opening, the comedian speaks for the first time. "An al laughter."

While seemingly nonsensical the reaction to this is instant. The crowd goes into throes of wild cackling. Many are beating their fists on their chairs, unable to contain their joy. They cannot take any more.

It is time to finish them. The comedian then cries out at the top of his voice: "Hodor!"

The crowd did not see this coming. Some are laughing so hard they wet themselves. People fall from their chairs as they lose control of their bodies.

Having used all his material, the comedian exits the stage.

This does not disrupt the laughter of the crowd. Their bodies cannot hold it in. Heads explode covering the room in a bloody mess.

2. I hope you posted in the wrong section or something or as a response someone. Because I dont have a clue what you are talking about xd

3. hahaha this is actually funny if i got it right xd

he talks about ******s on global and their jokes i never quite understood

4. Everyone in Sargeras Global is a comedian.

Anubsis
    This is the greatest post of all time.

6. I'm on queue right now.

[YT]8ZR3-JH_i4g[/YT]

Cazalb?® will die laughing.

7. If anyone wants to see true comedians just check out Cocaine Cowboys spams on global on Allliance