1. May 19, 2016  
    Hey all !! In this guide I will be showing you my way of playing a Arms Warrior :cool:

This guide contains:
    1. Races
    2. Glyphs
    3. Talents
    4. Gems and Enchants
    5. Arena Combos
    6. Gear

1. Races

Horde:

Orc: Nice stun reduction, not bad choice

Tauren: Warstomp, can help you when needing to escape in BG or let you win an arena, if you decide to go Tauren, use this ability !

Troll: Beserk can be quite nice, but I would rather suggest this race if you are PvE because of the damage increased against beasts...

Undead: Will of the Forsaken is like another Medallion of the Horde/Alliance, except it can only be used for fears... It can be used when Medallion is on CD or replaced with DBW or Sharpened Twilight Scale, or use both for the ArP.

Alliance:

Human: Same as Undead, has pros and cons, pros being Everyman For Himself being like Medallion of the Horde/Alliance, if you have the PvE trinkets (DBW and Sharpened Twilight Scale) and your not a Human Warrior then you made the wrong choice...

Gnome: Look funny, difficult too click on in a BG xD. Escape Artist is useful like Undead and Human, otherwise rather don't choose Gnome, unless you are planning on being an Engineer.

Night Elf: Shadowmeld is useful is you can Shadowmeld Death Coil / Deep Freeze, otherwise rather choose Human.

Draenei: Extra 1% Hit which ups your Hit Rating. Gift of the N'aaru + Enraged Regeneration + Battlemaster trinket = OP healing !!

Dwarf: Bleed removal is cool against mirror matches, but other than that, Dwarf Warriors are a bad choice. Pick them for the beard though. And the treasure finding if you are Mining.

2. Glyphs

Major:
    1. Charge / Mortal Strike
    2. Sweeping Strikes
    3. Overpower

Minor:
    1. Mocking Blow
    2. Charge
    3. Bloodrage

3. Talents

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#LcbI0fIzVfrRzhuiohhxs

4. Gems and Enchants

Gemming is pretty straightforward - just gem ArP till about 85% then gem what you are short of.

Enchants are easy:

Head: Head: Arcanum of Torment
    Shoulder: Greater Inscription of the Axe OR Inscription of Triumph
    Back: Major Agility
    Chest: Powerful Stats
    Bracers: Greater Assault
    Gloves: Crusher
    Legs: Icescale Leg Armor
    Boots: Tuskarr's Vitality
    Weapon: Berserking

5. Arena Combos

2v2

AWarr and Retri Pally

AWarr and Lock

AWarr and Holy Pally

AWarr and Disc Priest

3v3

AWarr, Feral Dudu and Lock

AWarr, Unholy DK and Holy Pally

AWarr, Frost Mage and Healer (shammy's are good here)

AWarr, Retri Pally and Feral Dudu

6. Gear

When you hit 80, do ICC Rep until you can get best ring.

Gear with BGing and a few arenas:
    Furious Set (3/5)
    Relentless (2/5) Head and Shoulders
    Wrathful Gladiator's Bracers of Triumph
    Wrathful Gladiator's Greaves of Triumph
    Wrathful Gladiator's Cloak of Victory
    Ashen Band of Endless Might
    Wrathful Gladiator's Band of Triumph
    Wrathful Gladiator's Pendant of Victory
    Wrathful Gladiator's Girdle of Triumph
    Medallion of the Horde/Alliance
    Battlemaster's Rage

Weapon: You can get Quel' Delar, Might of the Faithful

Best gear for AWarr, requires a good arena partner in 2v2 and 3v3, and good rating.
    Wrathful Set (5/5)
    Wrathful Gladiator's Bracers of Triumph
    Wrathful Gladiator's Greaves of Triumph
    Wrathful Gladiator's Cloak of Victory
    Ashen Band of Endless Might
    Wrathful Gladiator's Band of Triumph
    Wrathful Gladiator's Pendant of Victory
    Wrathful Gladiator's Girdle of Triumph
    Deathbringer's Will
    Sharpened Twilight Scale
    ***If you cant donate for these trinkets rather stick to Medallion of the Horde/Alliance and
    Battlemaster's Rage

Thank you everyone who took the time to read my guide. If you have questions feel free to Private Message me ! Dont be shy to express your opinion on something you think is not right, just remember this guide would be for beginner/intermediate Warrior players.:D

Thanks LOTS ! :)

2. If today was 1st april i would think it's a joke. How is possible to achieve anything with this build. Without arms key mechanics. im talking about improved overpower and unrelenting assault. Cutting enemy spell damage up to 50% and healers healing up to 75% is only reason why would people play arms. You are not using 2 most important talents for overpower but using glyph for it ?
    Also what is strange Mocking Blow glyph.

No offence but this guide is disastrous.

3. July 9, 2016  
    I am sorry but this guide is terrible. I think there should be a rule which should go like this: "If you're AT LEAST 2k rated with using that guide of yours, sure, post it in the forum". New players will easily get screwed badly by seeing this.

4. Well without http://wotlk.openwow.com/?spell=46859 and http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=12963 your overpower is practically useless and as for gemming you say go 85% arp and yet you only talk of PvP gear, for arp build you will need to you use PvE offset pieces
    Edited: July 10, 2016

5. Is HC DBW and HC Scale BIS for awar in pvp? I have seen some with HC Scale and HC Skull(lady 10hc)

6. Is HC DBW and HC Scale BIS for awar in pvp? I have seen some with HC Scale and HC Skull(lady 10hc)
    It's your preference basically.

DBW offers arp and a possibly stronger proc. WFS offers more consistent performance and shares the same 45 second ICD STS has. I prefer the latter.