1. Several questions

Hey, so I currently have a Protection Warrior level 85 on Frostwolf, and it got a little boring for me.. I would like to open a Shaman but I have several questions about it:
    1. What spec has more DPS on Molten (with bugs and all) - Ele or Enh?
    2. As I am in love with the Horde faction, the Shaman is gonna be from the Horde, which race benefits the most?
    3. I've seen that the Shaman is using a LOT of mana, how does it work exactly with the whole drinks and such (It has been a while since I had a character with mana.. Mostly Rage and Energy)
    4. As ench, which weapons do I use? (one handed + shield? two handed? relics? bows/guns? off-hands?)

A big thank you to the helpers :)

2. Hey, so I currently have a Protection Warrior level 85 on Frostwolf, and it got a little boring for me.. I would like to open a Shaman but I have several questions about it:
    1. What spec has more DPS on Molten (with bugs and all) - Ele or Enh?
    2. As I am in love with the Horde faction, the Shaman is gonna be from the Horde, which race benefits the most?
    3. I've seen that the Shaman is using a LOT of mana, how does it work exactly with the whole drinks and such (It has been a while since I had a character with mana.. Mostly Rage and Energy)

A big thank you to the helpers :)
    1. Ench
    2.Orc, Cuz blood fury and fist/axe specialization
    3.As ench you don't need to worry about mana. Unless you are spamming healing surge.

3. Edited, added another question:
    4. As ench, which weapons do I use? (one handed + shield? two handed? relics? bows/guns? off-hands?)

fab2lats
    Dual wield one handers

5. 1. Ele on free cast, both close to eachother
    2. Yeah orc is great, although for elemental goblin isnt bad choice because of the "blink"
    3. As enhace not a problem, as elemental dont spam CL all day on 1 target. Then drink if youre oom :)
    4. it was answered

Shenzi

OP

Race -> ORC