1. Starting on Sargeras

So as the title says, i am starting to play on sargeras and i was wondering how does horde and ally do in bgs, and as well in pve? And also are any of them more populated or the numbers are close? Thank you.

2. It's balanced. pick a race you want and go with it.

3. Horde is the dominant faction in sargeras, but queue times can go up to 15 minutes. Alliance has instant queue but it's a lose 90 % of the time. Choose wisely.
    Spoiler: Show
    There is 1 pvp guild in alliance, while horde has about 5 or 6

4. 90% of the time? Where do you get your numbers from? Srsly shouldnt give biased opinions.

Mvpmike
    Horde is the dominant faction in sargeras, but queue times can go up to 15 minutes. Alliance has instant queue but it's a lose 90 % of the time. Choose wisely.
    Im sorry 15 minutes?... Sadly i had to wait 250 minutes until i could even get on the Sargeras realm...:(:(

6. Horde is the dominant faction in sargeras, but queue times can go up to 15 minutes. Alliance has instant queue but it's a lose 90 % of the time. Choose wisely.

Definitely not true, Alliance does win alot of bgs aswell.

7. Horde is the dominant faction in sargeras, but queue times can go up to 15 minutes. Alliance has instant queue but it's a lose 90 % of the time. Choose wisely.
    90% of the time? Where on Earth did you get that hilarious statistic from?

It is much more balanced than that, probably closer to 50/50 in terms of how often each side wins. All depends on whether or not you queue with a group.

8. good luck with all the bugged quests...

i suggest to use a molten leveling guide

9. good luck with all the bugged quests...

i suggest to use a molten leveling guide
    Its not that hard with 20x rates, on fw it would be a pain though

10. Its not that hard with 20x rates, on fw it would be a pain though
    If someone need a lvl 85 Frostwolf character, there is a transfer service costs 100 vote points (about 12-15 days to collect it). Lvl on Sargeras, then transfer it. Still faster than lvling on Frostwolf.

11. If someone need a lvl 85 Frostwolf character, there is a transfer service costs 100 vote points (about 12-15 days to collect it). Lvl on Sargeras, then transfer it. Still faster than lvling on Frostwolf.
    Only SG > FW is open with Coins not Vote Points.