1. Guild event !

<Gurubashi Arena event>

Hello Sargeras! I am Slithias from the guild called <Knights of Serenity> and we are creating an event for both factions, Alliance/Horde. This event will be hosted in gurubashi arena where 10 players from their guild come and challenge other guilds. Ofcourse there will be a entry fee of 50k per guild winner takes all !

We have contacted Ilyanah from the guild called <Wrath of Hell Legion> and they are participating in this event. If you are a GM of a guild or even an officer please reply to this post or whisper us in-game if you wish to enter. We will call up <Tears Sustain Me>, <Millennium>, and <Mad Company> to participate in this event aswell.

This event will take place at January 5th / 3pm ST ! in "Gurubashi Arena".

P.S. If you are a "Streamer" or a "Youtuber" and you would like to record this event please say so in-game or down below in the comment section.

Please do not spam or start a flame war in this thread post. Thank You !

2. I'm down. Count us in.

-Ultimeatum
    Guildmaster of <E N E M Y>

3. Can tell you now TSM won't be there. Cursed hasn't been online in 2 months and I'm no longer active to run it. Sorry.

4. yeap no problem were just waiting for one more guild. so for wrath of hell legion knights of serenity Enemy,, and maybe major league gaming and mad company dont know for sure...

5. Can tell you now TSM won't be there. Cursed hasn't been online in 2 months and I'm no longer active to run it. Sorry.
    i miss TSM old times :(

6. i miss TSM old times :(
    IKR, nothing like raiding Org with about 15 people and litterally walking through the Drag to VOH :D

Linkens best City Raider world <3

7. It's settled than we have everyone.... MLG,KoS,WoHL,ENEMY,THE GAME...make sure you guys all show up with ur ten people....be ready on January fifth check the server time up above

8. So how is this going to happen? Is it going to be an all-out brawl with all the guilds at once or we take turns fighting one guild at a time like a tournament?

9. The following Guilds:

[H]<Knights of Serenity>: [Accepted].
    [H]<Wrath of Hell Legion>: [Accepted].
    [A]<THE GAME>: [Accepted].
    [A]<Mad Company>: [Pending].
    [H]<E N E M Y>: [Accepted].
    [H]<Major League Gaming>: [Accepted].

I will re-edit this comment if there are other guilds still wishing to enter.
    ~Reminder it is a 50k gold entry fee per guild. 10v10 winner takes all !

10. Can I watch your event? :P
    You are more than welcome :)

123 ... Last