Marry

Warrior PvP Videos

Hello Guys !!

Few Days ago me and my parthners made a new Youtube channel .
    Its all about gaming and wow mainly soooo i wanted to share some of our new videos ,i hope you guys like it ill leave links for 2 videos of pvp and the link of the page bellow ..

Have Fun Watching That videos and enjoy !

some Duels : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBMy8A2mDQ

Bgs : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bZhHqx6phY

Link the Our Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDwe_JFz-KO6PT72tsfPY-Q

Thanks and have a nice day!

grigss
    Careful for the backpeddaling hunter who stopped fighting mid duel, he might hurt you.

Marry
    Careful for the backpeddaling hunter who stopped fighting mid duel, he might hurt you.
    :) actally he made that chice I just filmed it...

That video is not special at all ..its just the first of a duel series videos and ill record them and post them without editing even if im losin winin or w/e its a game must be fun.

4. you dont seem bad but srsly how do you play without nameplates (and losecontrol)

Marry
    you dont seem bad but srsly how do you play without nameplates (and losecontrol)
    Im just used to play like that since tbc soo dunno I just do it..i guess:)

grigss
    :) actally he made that chice I just filmed it...

That video is not special at all ..its just the first of a duel series videos and ill record them and post them without editing even if im losin winin or w/e its a game must be fun.
    I assume the main purpose of your videos are to either entertain or teach something. Something people will like, just like you said. But if that's not the case, then continue what you are doing. Personally, I exit right after the hunter duel.

Marry
    I assume the main purpose of your videos are to either entertain or teach something. Something people will like, just like you said. But if that's not the case, then continue what you are doing. Personally, I exit right after the hunter duel.
    Thats just duels ..as I said all series will be uploaded without any edits..
    In my page you can also find whole bg filmed and uploaded without any edit ..will you blame me cuz of the afkers in there too ?
    Anyway its up to you..ppl cant think and like same stuff ppl are diferent you know..soo if you need guide you watch guide I guess if you like to watch videos edited and made with scenes where the "author" always wins well..everybudy can film 30 bgs and cut scenes its easy..thats not the point ..and you know it...:)

8. Why do you use the interruptbar addon?

Marry
    Why do you use the interruptbar addon?
    I play resto druid and mage tho and just foegot to remove it :))