Marry

Warrior Duels part 2

Hello guys this is the part 2 of the dueling series i really hope you gus enjoy it!
    Im fighting vs a warr/hunter/mage/shadow priest

Make sure you subscribe for more pvp content
    There is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUb8jaXi1_g

Thanks and have a nice day!

2. Did u just made a video warrior vs worst of each class? :D that mage tho :D
    better then showing players gear next time show their pvp rating/achievements or something, gl.

Marry
    Did u just made a video warrior vs worst of each class? :D that mage tho :D
    better then showing players gear next time show theirp rating/achievements or something, gl.
    That was the best i found outside sw...ill try better next time :)
    but the ones i wante to duel were either busy, afk or doin arena soo ye next time ill spend more time and find some descent players to duel..

4. Well, its not that that easy to make a good pvp video so that everyone will like, u can't just go outside of stormwind duel some random ppl and gg best pvp movie ;)

5. Arms/Protection/Fury: You name it - it sucks in arenas. There will always be players with a limited scope that argue with everything on forums - but top PVPers around the world are all laughing at the state of warriors in 4.3.

Warrior's don't scale with gear like they used to.
    -No extra rage generation with end game gear
    -No extra survivability with stamina scaling & self healing everyone has the same now.
    -No utility that another class doesn't do better and faster.
    -Every warrior comp becomes stronger when you replace the warrior.
    -Literally the only class left that has the majority of their damage mitigated by armor, and the tool put in place to fix this issue for cataclysm has been nerfed to 50% while rogues run rampant with 70% armor ignore and a hot that ticks 4 times harder than my second wind and gives them 6% extra damage reduction.

Warrior's stink. The ONLY role for one is in an RBG as the flag carrier because they have gap closers. If dks could leap and charge warrior EFCs would become extinct.

Need proof?
    2400+ Representation
    http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?r=all&bg=all&br=3&mr=2400&mt=any&mg=5

2600 - Warrior's didn't make it to 2600. Sorry.
    Rogues - 24%
    Shamans- 24%
    Locks - 22%
    Anyone mind telling me why 3 of the 10 classes represent 70% of the top PVP spots?

6. Arms/Protection/Fury: You name it - it sucks in arenas. There will always be players with a limited scope that argue with everything on forums - but top PVPers around the world are all laughing at the state of warriors in 4.3.

Warrior's don't scale with gear like they used to.
    -No extra rage generation with end game gear
    -No extra survivability with stamina scaling & self healing everyone has the same now.
    -No utility that another class doesn't do better and faster.
    -Every warrior comp becomes stronger when you replace the warrior.
    -Literally the only class left that has the majority of their damage mitigated by armor, and the tool put in place to fix this issue for cataclysm has been nerfed to 50% while rogues run rampant with 70% armor ignore and a hot that ticks 4 times harder than my second wind and gives them 6% extra damage reduction.

Warrior's stink. The ONLY role for one is in an RBG as the flag carrier because they have gap closers. If dks could leap and charge warrior EFCs would become extinct.

Need proof?
    2400+ Representation
    http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...00&mt=any&mg=5

2600 - Warrior's didn't make it to 2600. Sorry.
    Rogues - 24%
    Shamans- 24%
    Locks - 22%
    Anyone mind telling me why 3 of the 10 classes represent 70% of the top PVP spots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2kMEZhTjpk Hoodrych beated r1 warrior beated every high rated team in his battlegroup in s11 / if u are good as he is u can get r1 molten and MiT win ez mode, with good partners aswell ofc.
    And instead if whine go reroll.

7. I'm not in the mood for a discussion, these are hard facts.
    1 warrior does not change my point of view.

8. I'm not in the mood for a discussion, these are hard facts.
    1 warrior does not change my point of view.
    ofc it can't.. but u can see from him that if u play that good u can success :p he is not some nolife korean or something just go enough practice with his class and beating em up :D

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2kMEZhTjpk Hoodrych beated r1 warrior beated every high rated team in his battlegroup in s11 / if u are good as he is u can get r1 molten and MiT win ez mode, with good partners aswell ofc.
    And instead if whine go reroll.
    Actually he didn't reach such high ratings during s11, even if he played with two bosses like nadagast and kollectiv. He has just been able to score some victories but he didn't reach rank 1 teams.
    Btw, even if warriors are in a bad situation during this season it doesn't mean that a pvp movie can become great just because you win duels against some low skilled players. So I can't understand the point of Eldaros post.

10. Im Korzatep the warr of the movie..I actually managed to get to 2412 with a retry pala as a parthner couldnt reach more than that ..
    Anyhow if 80% of the warr cant reach more than 2.4k ..that dosnt mean ppl dont know their class warrs are ****ed up this patch..and we all know that..any other class can easly kite and/ or kill a warr..anyway Im not that skilled not even good I like warr and ill play it thats my class ..I have fun it bgs and atm im on 1300 rait wich is very low my stats are 35-4 with retri as a part ill try to push to 2500 atleas (wish me luck)
    Thanks for all advices and tips.and all the comments I apreciate even the negative ones .
    Thanks and have fun!