1. Grek?« Returns (Grek?« MXVII Trailer) - Warrior - Ragnaros

Hi there,

I play a warrior named [strike]Jwalkzz[/strike] Ballslap on [strike]Ragnaros[/strike] Neltharion (also known as "Grek" in other circles). I'm working on a new movie. Here's the trailer, be sure to set it 720p or higher:

[YT]tdFxRRXwq0M[/YT]

[YT]JaejTMJcBp4[/YT]

Coming soonÔäó to a theater near you.

(Praise Xanis)

2. Gameplay wasn't any exceptional but dat VIDEO QUALITY THO!

Try to improve your gameplay, situations what you're frapsing and editing. You might should add some minor zooms for example to nice reflects etc but just MINOR.. :)

btw, could you tell what kinda PC you have and what programs/renders did you use? Because I was amazed about that quality :)

3. Holy cow, what monstrous quality :D

4. that track is ear rape, i felt my brain melting and oozing through my nose

5. Quality is really nice, maybe the best one I have seen from molten videos. How did you achieve that? Was it some kind of post processing program or just raw video quality?

As for your gameplay, I haven't seen the whole UI(or at least it appears so), but from the part I did, seems way too much info for any real PvP player to need, didn't understand what were you trying to show in that video either since you just charged couple of times, reflected, intervened. That's basic.

6. I haven't seen the whole UI [...] seems way too much info for any real PvP player to need
    But I am a real PvP player, just like Pinocchio was a real boy! The only "info" on screen are my target debuffs and target cooldowns, a focus frame, and Gladius if I'm in arena. That is all I require. Maybe you'd prefer I play Alt+Z (actually that's not a bad idea).

Also, all opponents are Glad level or higher, but I only post for self-validation and epeen, not to showcase my obvious godlike skill and strategy. I can, however, make a recording/editing guide if people want.

7. Great sharpen and soft contrast size , the triple buffering and the ground cutter makes sense now why they are there.

8. But I am a real PvP player, just like Pinocchio was a real boy! The only "info" on screen are my target debuffs and target cooldowns, a focus frame, and Gladius if I'm in arena. That is all I require. Maybe you'd prefer I play Alt+Z (actually that's not a bad idea).

Also, all opponents are Glad level or higher, but I only post for self-validation and epeen, not to showcase my obvious godlike skill and strategy. I can, however, make a recording/editing guide if people want.
    Just saying that I don't find useful in tracking every single CD of my enemy. Doubt you do, they are just there for the sake of being. You probably need to track DRs, major cooldowns(especially ones u can have interactions with, example you getting psychic scream isn't that much of importance, since you got bers rage and you can't reflect it or do anything to stop it, example a rogue can, he can cloak the incoming fear if he got right track of it, or it's just how I see it) and their health %. And don't play without the UI, it's stoopid.

9. I can, however, make a recording/editing guide if people want.
    That would be appreciated.

10. Great sharpen and soft contrast size , the triple buffering and the ground cutter makes sense now why they are there.
    Nope, none of that. God, I would never use Soft Contrast (besides the fact that I don't use Sony Vegas).

Just saying that I don't find useful in tracking every single CD of my enemy.
    Fair point, although I don't really mind either way.

11. omg THE Grek!
    BAWS still beats you in quality, nom sayin

12. Are you THE Grekrim?! Your fans thought you were gone forever. Did someone say this multiglad's gameplay was mediocre? The Xania shall smite you for these actions. The video was exceptional (quality and gameplay tyvm), 11/10 would watch over and over. (Ain't always gonna be gold will always be my favorite tho.)

(Praise be to Xanis)

Spoiler: Show
    [YT]hHgECDZoieI[/YT]

13. Instant erection.

Thanks Rebe(cca).

14. hello grek :)

long time no see :) fellow from your ex guild is here :) Balthazarr (on u know which server), Foxxylady and Foxxystab on molten :)

Hail Furor! :)

15. OMG that QUALITY. Which programm do u use?

123 Last