NerdcoreGirl

Will this be my refuge? T_T

SO, I have been trying to find the right server for me.

I tried a vanilla server...nostalgia wasn't good enough to cover the pain of the slow lvling and bugs...plus creepy stalkers...

I went to the **********, had a great active site/forum...but like 50 people online per faction x_x

I have come to MW, started on Rag but as far as social NO ONE talks, its like everyone is scared to speak and it seems like everyone is pure hard core...

So I am thinking of coming to Sarg...from what I understand it's the RP realm of the lot (Not much of an RPer but I enjoy RP servers)

I was wondering, is it pretty social? Are there some casual raid and pvp guilds who accept low lvls?(I am assuming its not a insta 85 server, DLing cata now)

Still deciding what faction and class I will be. Thinking druid, shammy, or rogue..maybe pally idk I like most of them. ANYWAYS, anyone out there (guild) willing to give me a home, and is the server pretty social and chill?

NerdcoreGirl
    Sorry this seems a little ranty I'm a little tired lol

3. I see you haven't found out about Global chat.

If you think nobody's talking, you're just not in the right place~

When you're ingame, type /join Global, and trust me you'll see quite a few more people talking.

As for guilds, it really depends on what you're looking for. There's a pretty big Roleplaying community on Molten spread across different servers, of course there are your PvPers and your dragonslayers, and then there's just casuals and the other small groups. Whichever one you associate with, I'm sure you'll find somewhere welcoming. You can always look around the forum for guild advertising threads as a way to get started.

Welcome to Molten, and I hope you enjoy your stay~

4. There are plenty of social and casual guilds willing to accept pretty much anyone. Socially speaking, the realm is mostly Europeans and there is definitely no shortage of bantering time to time. There isn't a lot of RP with the exception of one or two guilds, it's quite rare. As for leveling most zones would be empty due to the fact this is a 20x realm.

Both factions are pretty balanced, both with their fair share of hardcore progression and PvP guilds.

NerdcoreGirl
    i did join global, no one was social, same for trade..but that was on rag, im gonna try again tomorrow and check out sarg as well

6. Depends on what you mean by "social".

I'd say just log in and check it out for yourself. :P

7. WoW chat is always the same. You'll find more trolls than actual cool people to chat with. Molten is populated, that isn't the case, and people aren't shy. Just this is a game, and many players just see it as this. But trust me.. there are people.
    As for your guild, as well a huge choice, between PvE ones and PvP ones, and ones with 3000 members. Those seem to be most social I guess, because it mostly contains new players, fresh, ready for new adventures. I know because whenever I'm leveling I join for the XP bonus, and the chat is active 24/7, people talking about their daily lives, game, love.
    Everything exist you just need to find the right place to look for it.

NerdcoreGirl
    I guess it was just quiet at the time I was on ...about 9ish central(U.S.)

Idk, there was also no que when I got on, now there is a 12 min wait, so I guess that shows I just happen to be on last night at an inactive time...this is good ^_^

I think I will play on both rag and sarg, one for WL one for cata...I enjoy both expansions :3 Sarg will probably end up my main, though...mainly because it's what I am most familiar with. I have played WoW since vanilla and I was mostly hardcore in LK (had full epic gear for every possible spec for my druid xD) But later in LK I had a baby and got busy with work and all, then came back in cata which was also a calmer time in my life and I had more WoW time and idk, its just the most familiar to me now, I couldn't be too active once MoP came out...the zones were beautiful and all and I liked some changes like the race/class combos and I loved the account wide mount change...but eh, LK and cata are where it's at for me, and cata is more relaxed for me :D.

Thank you for the responses :) I appreciate it a lot ^_^

(And btw to me social is just talkative, troll or not...when I was using world and trade NO one was talking lol like literally nothing ..no trading no guild recruitment no LFM xD)

9. That's odd, I used to play on Rag quite a bit and it was usually talkative. Might have just been that awkward time between EU and US peak hours.

NerdcoreGirl
    I just logged off from rag...still world and trade is dead. Not sure if the server made up some new channel or if people only talk in guild or what lol

11. Are you absolutely sure you joined the global channel (as in using "/join global")?

NerdcoreGirl
    Yep, and there were people in the channel..I checked. It's no biggie though I'm gonna just stick to Sarg

13. Just state that Paladins can't wear maces, and everyone will pop out. They will even /w you if they get to be really annoyed.:D

14. i hate global it spams too much XD and i cant see my guild chat but yea it really depends on your timezone for my guild its most active in english mornings because most of the guildies are european and we have a few aussys the owners are aussys and they stay on really late XD their like my bestfriends :D but anyways try sarg i like it the most out of the 3 cata realms( not including warsong coz its insta 85) and horde beast pvp in the mornings :D and for me i also hate non social guilds and servers because i feel without anyone to talk to i get so bored of the game and it took me like 4 guilds to get to this one and i loe this one :) so yea you ust gotta look hard and you will find the guild

i would also advise you find a guild as i doubt you would make friends in global XD although i dunno i never use global

Kharn
    i hate global it spams too much XD and i cant see my guild chat
    You can allways move global to a new tab or if you don't find it usefull you can just leave it.;)

12 Last