Marry

Rogue PvP Movie!

Hello guys!
    I made my first pvp movie as a rogue (keep in mind this is new charr. Im missing like 8 parts of cata gear) im having lots of fun playring rogue...anyway rogues seem to be op in this patch..soo I hope you like the video.

Dont forget to subscribe, like, comment and share if you like it..ill made another video soon about rogues with a guide..where ill show my spec glyphs enchats reforge macros and all.
    Have fun !
    Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SKof42iw3E

2. I dont know what you hope for with this video but I did not find the video entertaining at all. The video is about you tunneling on one target and stunning it to death with the "victim" being braindead and barely reacting. You should try and duel players that are at least decent in playing their class and can counter at least some of your skills.

Also, letting aside the audio not being edited, the video editing was just a collection of random clips played one after another. Video and audio editing done right may actually make you seem better at playing your class as well as making the video more entertaining.

I hope you take these into account the next time you start a new video project.

3. Seems like you spent so little effort in making this video, therefore i can say it sucks. Just like mumunubu said its collection of random clips showing nothing basically, things we do every day. If you wanna post videos on forum at least do your best and post some decent pvp content, have patience, record for weeks, edit for some hours and come back with better video, i am not going to watch this..

4. Not entertaining m8, and really lack of skill.
    And please don't make a guide, I can see on your playstyle that your not skilled enough to make a guide.

Overall:

Entertainment =0/10
    Skill = 2/10
    Editing = 0/10

I'm not gonna judge any more, but you know what I mean :cool: